Page 12 of 409 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I agree, how igotaolife.. but who is he hugging.. she's short and her hair looks light??
    Cafegirl-I think he is hugging Moana because there's an earlier cap of the girl he is about to hug wearing the goofy eyeglasses like Moana is shown wearing when the girls are having their tizzy

ETA: I'm changing my mind....Moana's goofy glasses are darker/heavier rimmed and the girl he is hugging has lighter wire type frames. Her hair looks darker to me...Moana, Sarah S or Susan ??
    Last edited by Igotalife; 01-10-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    Attachment 15945

Attachment 15946

Camo shirt in one pic & camo pants in another... camping??
    Great Catch! Also the one with the hood on, her arms look darker complected like Moana.

If we see Jehan walking into next weeks rose ceremony with a rose couldnt it be possible that her one-on-one date (dinner) with travis is the one-on-one date this week where they get lost traveling into city? THen the blonde jumping off the boat could actually be Shiloh? Just a thought!!
    Live Love Laugh

I'm really thinking that Elizabeth, Jennifer, Kristen and Yvonne are the four going next week.

Plus this picture here in the previews:

I'm sure this is of Stephanie from the first night and she is already gone!

'

I wonder if they do that just to mess with us or if its because the edit people actually get the girls all mixed up themselves?

Moana in black bathing suit?

I think that I missed a shot of Moana in the dark bathing suit? If that picture with Tara and Travis on the boat with the other girl isn't Cole, then I am getting the idea that she goes home this week. I don't see her in any other pictures past the group date for this coming week.

Do we know for sure that is Moana?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I think this pic means that the earlier picture of the girl in black with a hoop earring was Moana and not Cole after all...only 5 are on this date and we now know Moana is the only girl with the black suit.

There are 8 remaining girls on this week's episode when they do this cruise....
    I'm reposting this because as I am trying to piece together dates, and assuming girls wouldn't get "repeat" dates (except the girl that has the one on one dinner date), these could be interchangeable possibilities for the final 8.

I'm now thinking that Susan and Sarah B (assuming the girl in the boat is indeed Jennifer instead of Sarah B) go on the helicopter maybe to go camping? And Cole is the "get lost in town date"?

So its a toss up between Cole, Shiloh and Jennifer going home next week because I don't see Elizabeth, Yvonne or Kristen again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Cammo pants on the bed...same as this girl on far side? And when do you think these pictures are from? Different clothes for everyone. That is Elizabeth, Susan, Moana and Who?

Last edited by Phyllie; 01-10-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Helicopter Ride

Thank you, Cafegirl, for posting the pictures that I was trying to explain. (I couldn't get it to work for me.) I can't wait until the rest of the screencaps are up from last night's show. I seem to remember that when the girls are on the grass waiting for the helicopters that there is more than one in the sky. So maybe this is the transportation.
    (Wish I had time to go through the TIVO frame by frame today!)

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    I'm reposting this because as I am trying to piece together dates, and assuming girls wouldn't get "repeat" dates (except the girl that has the one on one dinner date), these could be interchangeable possibilities for the final 8.
    They could get 'repeat' dates in a way. Maybe Fleiss is showing us really far down the line. If that's the case, then Cole (or whoever) may get a date now and a date again in the final 4 and again in the final 3 and again in the final 2. Just speculating.

I think that Moana goes pretty far based on Travis' actions last night. I really like Moana. She seems so down to earth like him.