Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

He definitely wants that kiss and is enjoying it.

I think the teddy bear is a little doggy one with long flappy ears and button nose. Quite cute actually.... I still don't know what the heck it's doing on the camping trip, but it's cute. A thought - maybe ABC had it there for him to give to the "rose winner" of the date as a little gift.

Going from the "Top twleve Bachelorettes" thread pictures....I say it's Jehan or sarahB.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Going from the "Top twleve Bachelorettes" thread pictures....I say it's Jehan or sarahB.
    Which one? The tent kissing pic? If it's the camping trip, my guess is Sarah B

Yes...the one with the teddy bear between them..
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I agree, although still leaning towards Sarah B. Does Jehan even go on the camping trip? I know it's Sarah B, Jennifer, and who else???

Look at her nose, I'm pretty sure that's SB's nose. I think Jehan's nose is longer, not as petite as SB's....

As far as the noses, you're right, SassyStarr. The most petite one is SarahB's. Shiloh's and Jehan's are both pointier.

Whoever it is, I also noticed she has pretty dark hair roots. Of course all the blondes (Shiloh, sarahB and Jehan) might have this. But this lady isn't the lightest blonde of blondes.

Jehan's nose:

Petite nose on tent kiss girl:

Sarah B nose profile pic:

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Whoever it is, I also noticed she has pretty dark hair roots. Of course all the blondes (Shiloh, sarahB and Jehan) might have this.

LOL, is there a colorist in the chateau!!!

No, not a colorist here! I just think it's Sarah B, too. The woman in the tent kissing him has streakier hair that isn't as blonde as some.