Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

this is the other pic

Also remember that turtle neck girl being SS this looks like the girls are watching this to me. Look at the wall down stairs. same design right?

In the picture with Travis on the bed withthe girl is that not a piece of netting over the bed. Why is there a teddy bear in between them? looking at the video Travis is the one that plugs her in for that kiss. I am not a good sleuther at all. Too many question so little answers.

What is SB wearing? At first glance, I thought it was a jacket with the lighter part being a hood. But why would she be wearing a jacket if they're inside? And I don't think this can be the camping trip because she has on the camo jacket in those pics. Notice the netting and lots of pillows. Could it be a little "oasis" set up for 1-1 time like we've seen in the past on group dates?

ETA: How are some of you sure that's a teddy bear between them? I see what looks like it could be furry but nothing definitive that proves it's a bear(unless I'm just not seeing it). Couldn't that just as easily be another pillow?
    Last edited by lildago; 01-14-2006 at 10:34 AM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post

What is SB wearing? At first glance, I thought it was a jacket with the lighter part being a hood. But why would she be wearing a jacket if they're inside? And I don't think this can be the camping trip because she has on the camo jacket in those pics. Notice the netting and lots of pillows. Could it be a little "oasis" set up for 1-1 time like we've seen in the past on group dates?

ETA: How are some of you sure that's a teddy bear between them? I see what looks like it could be furry but nothing definitive that proves it's a bear(unless I'm just not seeing it). Couldn't that just as easily be another pillow?

I really think SB is under a cover - like a shiny, reddish cover with a white trim.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I'm with you lildago, I can't see that the furry looking thing between them is a teddy bear... I've been trying to picture a face and can't .... please help!!
    I like the idea of this being a little oasis set up like has been done in the past but which group date would that be. As far as I can figure, Sarah B doesn't get a 1/1 date with Travis before hometown visits. I also thought about Jennifer going home after Travis gives the rose to "Wicked" Sarah and that's when we see the clips of her in her green jacket saying "This is crazy".... she might have been given the boot then??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

LOL oh bugsme (plugs her in for the kiss) Now that was cute & I agree I really do think it is SB BUt a little of me says Fleiss is up to the Jessica / Tara thing with confusion.

If it is a tent Then I agree also what is the stuff that looks like netting!! I guess maybe to keep the critters & bugs away?? LOL

All we know for sure is Jennifer with her hands up saying thsi is crazy. Does this mean they all can see what is going on & it is going to be a difficult edit & these girls now have parts to play?? That would be tough??

Jehan in Vienna?

I think it's definitely a brown furry teddy bear. What if Jehan is the 'sleeper' we've been looking for- the one they're trying to hide the strong chemistry? What if she gets the date in Vienna and they go to the ferris wheel and he wins her a teddy bear. They go back to the fantasy suite and- being girly- she sits on the bed hugged up to the teddy bear, then he lays down. Then the bear is in between them in the bed. When they lay down on the bed and start kissing is usually when the camera pans away and goes to the next date.

And, on a related note, the Fantasy Dates are Vienna, Venice, and the Alps. Alps as a fantasy date was one of the first articles out. I'm sure you could go to the Media Thread and search for the word Alps and find details.

Have we ever had a winner before that didn't get a one on one date before home?? I can't think?? again LOL I rarely think like most.

Are we in for some firsts here. First impression rose & NO dates till home??? Maybe Fleiss tells him no but to check out some others because the girls are getting (you know).
    Is it Sara B crying when you hear her say I've done everything I am so hurt & confused thinking because she has not had a one on one that she is out of it for a home town. HMMMM. He has to hold her back for now & with that she also tells him she is leaving. HMMMM So many senarios. LOL

SB says in voice overs (damn them) He rocked my world. & she is the only one that we have heard say exciting other than Travis. She also says about women will do anything for love & she talks about fantasy & fairytale.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    Here's another shot of the back of Shiloh (her hair & coat). I really think the hug pic is of Shiloh.

I agree. I have always thought the hug picture was Shiloh. The "jacket" may very well be her long coat. The material of the coat to me seems smooth like Shiloh's coat above.... I think she leaves at the Week 3 RC