Page 101 of 409 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4084

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr View Post
    Looking at the Cole crying pictures. Lighting is indeed a little fishy. I'm still stuck on the fact though that we don't see her in any other future date pictures...

BTW, wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if she wasn't crying at all in the picture, but instead, wiping her eyes from itchy eyeliner or something, LOL

also look at her hands people have been looking at the hands of the girl in the turtleneck kissing The Doc and the HotTub gal??? could it be cole???? we just don't know! only thing that I am having problems with is this weeks dates Maybe some one can help everyone is sure that Susan is there for the one on one in the lost in the city date could it be cole???

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Is Sarah B.'s hair this long?

Have a theory.

If this is the camping date in episode 3 and they are kissing in the tent, does this mean that Sarah B. got the rose and Jennifer was sent packing so they could have one-on-one time in the tent?
    Or it could be jehan at a later date/Maybe its her mountian climbing with Travis and the hair just looks darker that it is.

The comment about the Alps, was it for certain about the French Alps? If it's French Alps, obviously there are a long way from Vienna, Austria, but if it's just Alps, we could have another fantasy date here.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Or it could be jehan at a later date/Maybe its her mountian climbing with Travis and the hair just looks darker that it is.
    When I look at this picture of them, it really seems to be Sarah B., but the hair thing threw me.

Puzzled as to how they could be kissing like this on the camping date unless Travis has his own tent and Jennifer is cooling her heels in the girl's tent while they makeout.

.....or could be that when the camping rose when to Sarah B., Jennifer hiked back to the chateau.

Look at more black jacket pictures here. I am leaning toward the Jennifer's black jacket being the one. It's the right fabric. Tara's isn't a match and is too cushiony as is Jehan's.

First the hug:

Now Jennifer's jacket

Tara's Jacket

Jehan's Jacket

Know I can't drop this jacket thing, but I'd really like to know who this is and rule out Jehan leaving. I believe it is Jennifer. The jacket looks identical to hers.

FORT Fanatic
    As I mentioned in an earlier post, it appears that Jennifer's jacket (she's the one with the pink scarf, right?) is also puffy, which would make Sarah B's fingers sink into the fabric during the hug:

Could the hug picture be Shiloh? Look at her jacket - it is black leather, which is what the photo in questionl looks like (she's the one second to the end, right?):

Glowgirl I specualated long time ago like you that it defianatley could be that Jennifer is sent back to the chateau after Sara B receives the rose in the tent.

I have also thought the same about that hair being maybe just a bit too long for it to be Sara B but the eyebrows sure make it look like Sara B. I would like to know how much smaller SB is than Jehan really. We know Jehan is chestier.

The Teddy bear has me bugged between them because that would then think Jehan because ot the date that they have. Don't see any evidence that Sara B gets that kind of date. Do you really think the girl would bring her teddy bear camping???? Yikes. LOL

I do say that Sara B is the one in camoflauge pants in Travis room in the bed for sure. He is one happy dude to see her though & has no problem moving over & stretching his arms out.

Reading the girls bio's again it really sounds like either SB or Jehan as winner but then who know's do they even write them???

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Sarah B is very long she just has it up in ponytails most of the time. If you look at the pitcure at the pool you will see that it is long.

I believe that the person Sarah B is hugging while crying is Shiloh, and she will be giving Travis the lowdown on the girls in the house, either this week or next.

[IMG]ttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/premiere2/bppremiereset2-159.jpg[/IMG]
    See this top & then check the other one sure looks like Jehan for tshirt to me. She just has a cover half shirt over some light pink tshirt. That si not all bedding. This person also looks a little bigger than SB . Gads I am so confused.

FORT Fanatic
    Here's another shot of the back of Shiloh (her hair & coat). I really think the hug pic is of Shiloh.