Page 10 of 409 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: ***spoilers** Speculations ** Analysis Of Bach 8

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?

Picks for the next 8

Much as it pains me....I believe...if the pictures are correct that

Elizabeth
    Jennifer
    Kristen
    Yvonne

will go home next week...JMO and its still early...plenty of time to change my mind...lol

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I'm having to retype this because I can't copy it, but here's TV guide's previews for week 3.. This should help us in dissecting the pictures

Week 3
    Three dates lead to au revoir for 2 of the eight remaining ladies. First Travis and a companion get lost on an auto trip into town. Then the bachelor and 5 wannabe brides spend a night on a yacht on the Riviera and finally a campling trip for three.
    http://tvguide.com/default

1. 2 at au revoir (helicopter) Sarah B and Susan
    greeneyespy, I think they mean Good bye to 2 girls at the RC.. (au revoir... good bye) they go from 8 to 6
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    are these the 3 on the camping trip...okay I think that is Jehan and we know it is Tara..but the brunette....Susan or Sara S???????

Attachment 15947
    I don't know Greeneyespy ~ it looks like they are sitting on a couch but it does look like the glow of a fireplace on Tara. It is Sarah S sitting in the middle.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I think this pic means that the earlier picture of the girl in black with a hoop earring was Moana and not Cole after all...only 5 are on this date and we now know Moana is the only girl with the black suit.

There are 8 remaining girls on this week's episode when they do this cruise....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Helicopter Ride

I'm new to this site, so I hope you don't think that I'm butting in, but I think that the helicopter ride with Susan and Sarah B is during the same day that the group goes to Champagne.

In the picture of Travis walking with Moana, Susan and Sarah B (the picture with the boots and mini skirt) Sarah's hair is just like it is in the helicopter. And she seems to be wearing the same brown shirt with a jacket over. Susan is also in the same color.

What do you think ?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I actually am thinking that Jennifer is a dark horse to stay to week 3 because her hair looks longer than I thought.. there are quite a few pictures of her in different outfits.. I'll try to post them..

She is sitting to the right of Travis

definitely the first week probably at the girl's pad

I'm pretty sure this is Jennifer

When is this??
    Could the girl w/ her blond hair up but hanging down a little be her.. since her hair is shorter
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    greeneyespy, I think they mean Good bye to 2 girls at the RC.. (au revoir... good bye) they go from 8 to 6
    okay so I am having a blonde moment...lmao....nasty headache today and stayed home..pain pill making things fuzzy..lol

Originally Posted by Greeneyespy
    Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I'm having to retype this because I can't copy it, but here's TV guide's previews for week 3.. This should help us in dissecting the pictures

Week 3
    Three dates lead to au revoir for 2 of the eight remaining ladies. First Travis and a companion get lost on an auto trip into town. Then the bachelor and 5 wannabe brides spend a night on a yacht on the Riviera and finally a campling trip for three.

need to back up and figure the 8 for next week and not focus too much on week 3..problem is they have shown us the 5 girls on the boat from week 3 so that gives us 5 of the 8 for week 2 and we KNOW Jehan stays cause she is walking into the 2nd rose ceremony with the Rose..that makes six....

. First Travis and a companion get lost on an auto trip into town....is this a 1 on 1 date....or are there only 2 group dates on week 3....5 on the boat and 3 camping???? thats the only thing that makes sense to me, unless someone goes on two dates

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan View Post
    So next week: The Bachelor, January 16th Description:
    Four ladies drop off Dr. Stork's chart, but first he takes all 12 on a group date. It's dinner at the top of the Arc de Triomphe, but Mother Nature sees to it that it's a washout. Then there's the first one-on-one date:dinner during a cruise on the Seine. A rose or a trip home is at stake. And finally, another group date---a tour of Champagne. A rose is up for graps here, too, and the competition bubbles over.

16th: 2 group dates; 1 one on one
    23rd: 1 one on one; 5 on boat; 3 camping

Now will work on see what we have in the caps.
    Just watched the last 3 minutes of video previews. I think the dinner cruise is Sarah S and she doesnt get a rose on that one on one. They are both dressed up and on a boat. Then you hear Travis' voiceover about "I just cant give you a rose" and she looks pissed and sad. The producers arent even trying to hide the details of some of these early dates. Anyway that's howand when I see her getting cut.

Cafegirl, I thought Pic 2 & 3 were of the same conversation ~ long hair girl in both pics, but then again it does look like the same girl. I am stumped on the #8 pick. Could one of these girls be Kristen with her hair up?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Thinking about it, if Tara went far, the editors would absolutely have to mess with her hair color in these clips if they wanted to show anything of her at all. So, even if she isn't rock-climber girl, she could well be under the radar.

My impression, from watching the interview with her dad and stepmom last night, is that Liz is either not in frequent contact with them or she didn't go far. There was none of the bursting, "I'm dying to talk about this but I can't" with them.
    Passing over to the Dark Side