Page 9 of 270 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    And, you can "X" through each face as they get cut (like on Regis & Kelly)!
    Good idea!

Bachelor on Inside Edition!

I was watching Inside Edition tonight and a feature on The Bachelor was shown. I just checked the IE website but it does not feature it ~ hoping that there would be a video of it, but not there.

It was like the video seen before but more extended with audio. It showed a few of the ladies meeting the doctor. With one lady the doctor flirted with her (IE's words) by saying to her that he ordered a full moon for the first night. The video then cut through clouds surrounding a full moon.

It also showed Travis on the couch talking to someone (I think Jehan maybe? In a light green dress but do not quote me) and Yvonne sits down on the other side of the doc and said "Don't mind me ~ I'm just going to sit right here" and the other lady scowls at her! Ha! Yvonne is quite the snarky one! Who knew!

Lastly, it showed a few ladies on the couch talking to doc, and he tells them that he is a doctor, and the ladies go "Ohhhh, a doctor."

I hope that someone else saw this and can add comment. Those were the highlights.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I was watching Inside Edition tonight and a feature on The Bachelor was shown. I just checked the IE website but it does not feature it ~ hoping that there would be a video of it, but not there.

It was like the video seen before but more extended with audio. It showed a few of the ladies meeting the doctor. With one lady the doctor flirted with her (IE's words) by saying to her that he ordered a full moon for the first night. The video then cut through clouds surrounding a full moon.

It also showed Travis on the couch talking to someone (I think Jehan maybe? In a light green dress but do not quote me) and Yvonne sits down on the other side of the doc and said "Don't mind me ~ I'm just going to sit right here" and the other lady scowls at her! Ha! Yvonne is quite the snarky one! Who knew!

Lastly, it showed a few ladies on the couch talking to doc, and he tells them that he is a doctor, and the ladies go "Ohhhh, a doctor."

I hope that someone else saw this and can add comment. Those were the highlights.
    BlondieGal, thanks.. I think they rerun it at midnight on one of our local affiliates but I'll have to tape it because I'm too tired to stay up!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Ohh... I'm sooooooo Looking forward to it!

The Batchelor is my favorite show!

blondie, I stayed up and watched Inside Edition (and taped it) and the girl on couch that Travis is talking to when Yvonne comes up is Allie the doctor. There's another quick clip of Travis talking to several women including Jehan. He is cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post

It will be interesting to find out which of the women Travis has a connection from the outset [bad on me]. Didn't he mention in one of his interviews that the initial impression is important?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    blondie, I stayed up and watched Inside Edition (and taped it) and the girl on couch that Travis is talking to when Yvonne comes up is Allie the doctor. There's another quick clip of Travis talking to several women including Jehan. He is cute!!!
    Thank you Cafegirl! I was not expecting so much in the clip and did not have time to digest it. It was quite a bit! So it was the group of women that I had noticed Jehan.

You are right Psu, Travis did talk about first impressions! I am going to watch the body language very closely.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

news article about Jehan

Here's a news article from Jehan's home town w/ quotes from her mom.. although she says her daughter spent 6 months filming, I'm thinking she meant 6 weeks (of course, Mom may be out of touch with her daughter and that's the story she got to expain why she hasn't been in touch for a while!! :Lol ...kidding.. BUT six weeks does imply a long time of filming!!! hmmmm
    Suburbanite heads to Paris for ‘The Bachelor’
    By Matt Arado
    Daily Herald Staff Writer
    Posted Wednesday, January 04, 2006

For Jehan Huleisy, the road from Mount Prospect to Paris runs through reality TV.

Huleisy, a 1993 graduate of Prospect High School, will be one of 25 women trying to win the heart of a Nashville doctor in the upcoming season of “The Bachelor.”

It shouldn’t take long for sparks to fly. The new season, which starts Monday, takes place in the city most known for romance: Paris, France. It will be the first time the popular reality series is set outside the United States.

As in past seasons, this year’s bachelor, 33-year-old physician Travis Stork, will spend time each episode getting to the know the women by going on a series of dates. At the end of each episode, he’ll eliminate at least one woman from the group.

Huleisy, 30, won’t be available for interviews until and unless she’s eliminated from the show. Her mother, Sarah, said her daughter expressed interest in being a “Bachelor” contestant during previous seasons.

Jehan Huleisy of Mount Prospect is looking for love on this season's "The Bachelor."

“She’d talked about it, but she was always in a relationship,” Sarah Huleisy said. “Our family is so excited about this. We can’t wait to see her on TV.”

Jehan Huleisy, the oldest of four children, grew up in Mount Prospect but now lives in Los Angeles. She is a sales representative for a vitamin company. Her parents still live in Mount Prospect.

After a rigorous audition process, Huleisy spent six months taping in Paris, her mother said.

Huleisy did some modeling in her early 20s, but she’s never done any acting or television work.

As viewers of previous seasons of “The Bachelor” know, broken hearts are as common on the show as true love. Sarah Huleisy said she and her husband know that whatever happens, their daughter will be able to handle it.

“I think because she’s a little older, we know she’ll be able to deal with things. She has a good head on her shoulders,” Sarah Huleisy said. “Right now, we’re so happy that she was given this opportunity, and we can’t wait to watch her.”

The first episode of “The Bachelor” will air at 9 p.m. Monday on ABC.

link

FORT Fanatic
    Six months taping in Paris??

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    Six months taping in Paris??
    Like I said in my post, I think she meant 6 weeks... or else, Jehan took a leave of absence from her work and family and gave that as an excuse!