Page 8 of 270 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Shoot. Wonder if Dreamer caught it. And why would they not cross pulbicize this by posting a notice for it at the Bachelor website-" catch travis tomorrow am on GMA" - or something? I just do not get it. I just checked out what the posters there were saying cafegirl. wow!!! They all said his pictures dont do him justice and he's very funny. Sounds like this will be a great season!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-04-2006 at 11:54 AM.

oh yeah ladies thanks to your postings i caught him on GMA and he is very good looking plus a yummy voice. They asked him if he found love and he said this is where i should say you have to tune in and watch but lets say i am very happy with the way things turned out at the same time he had a huge smile on his face.. I am anxious for the show to begin.
    I have a question is anybody on here cabable of Tivoing the show and then send it to someone via email. please pm me if you can i have a freind in another country that does not get the show for months and months after by that time they already know who the winner is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Rats! Missed it. I checked over at the GMA website, but no info. Good to hear that he is "happy with the way things turned out..." Why does that sound familiar?
    Well, I guess it would sound kinda bad if they said, "Well, I'm not at all happy with the way things turned out!"

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    Well, I guess it would sound kinda bad if they said, "Well, I'm not at all happy with the way things turned out!"
    You got me there Berries!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Ah but he could be even more noncommittal - saying " you'll have tto watch to see" and he could let himself off the hook by adding " that's all they'll let me say. Dont want to ruin it." It's really all in the body language. When Jen was talking her nonsense - she looked awkward (anyone else remember?) . You have to look at their smiles and body language. That's why I a m hugely pissed that I missed GMA and that his segment doesnt appear to be up at GMA videos. Is there usually a day's lag time for that?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Ah but he could be even more noncommittal - saying " you'll have tto watch to see" and he could let himself off the hook by adding " that's all they'll let me say. Dont want to ruin it." It's really all in the body language. When Jen was talking her nonsense - she looked awkward (anyone else remember?) . You have to look at their smiles and body language. That's why I a m hugely pissed that I missed GMA and that his segment doesnt appear to be up at GMA videos. Is there usually a day's lag time for that?
    that's right, pajamasam... remember Meredith.. she couldn't hide the fact that she was in love.. she glowed when she talked about being happy with the way the show went!!! Byron did also... in fact, didn't he even admit to the View ladies that he was in love???
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I remember Meredith just glowing. It was so clear. With Jen , I am afraid that I am remembering based on what transpired later so I only have memories that are tarnished. If I had time I'd look back in the archives as to what we all were saying about those interviews , before the finale.

An ad in this week's US Weekly has 4 pieces to it. I just tore it out, so it will be easier to keep up with the women. (And, if my husband see's it, he'll think I'm nuts!) The top left corner says 'The Women' and is small pics of the 25 women, top right corner is a rose and a note that reads 'The Romance: 26 Americans in Paris. Someone's bound to fall in love.' The bottom left corner says 'The City' and is a shot of the Eiffel Tower. The bottom right corner is a pic of the Bachelor that says 'The Bachelor Paris'. I bet there's something to be said for the order they are in! Here is what was in the top left corner of the full page ad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by charity; 01-04-2006 at 05:06 PM.

The order of the photo is:
    Tara-------Sarah B-------Kathy-------Sarah H-------Princess
    Jehan-------Cortney-------Yvone-------Elizabeth-------Susan
    Jaime-------Cole-------Sarah S-------Jennifer-------Stephanie
    Liza-------Kristen-------Ali D-------Kyle-------Lisa
    April-------Moana-------Shiloh-------Allie G-------Venus

And, you can "X" through each face as they get cut (like on Regis & Kelly)!