Page 7 of 270 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Someone said from screencaps when asked about page 11 fourth picture down who the girl was in that hug I was thinking Sara B & they mentioned that that may be the first inmpression rose from the first night.
    Intheblind, I put the two photos next to eachother in the Commercial Screencaps thread.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Travis is scheduled to be on "The View" next Monday, January 9. Place your bets on how long it will take the ladies to ask him if he found true love.
    QBoots, you can bet w/ those catty women, Travis will be examined more closely than a complete physical!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?

Any Guesses Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Being a subscriber to TV Guide for all these years has paid off! According to their website: http://www.tvguide.com/listings (you have to type in your zip code for access) ~

The Bachelor, January 16th Description:
    Four ladies drop off Dr. Stork's chart, but first he takes all 12 on a group date. It's dinner at the top of the Arc de Triomphe, but Mother Nature sees to it that it's a washout. Then there's the first one-on-one date:dinner during a cruise on the Seine. A rose or a trip home is at stake. And finally, another group date---a tour of Champagne. A rose is up for graps here, too, and the competition bubbles over.
    LOL...I am jumping the gun I know...but anyone have any speculation on who the 4 that will be dropped after the 1st week is????? Just thought it might be fun to toss it around for a while
    Last edited by suncat7; 01-03-2006 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    LOL...I am jumping the gun I know...but anyone have any speculation on who the 4 that will be dropped after the 1st week is????? Just thought it might be fun to toss it around for a while
    Greeneyespy, I think that Cafegirl was discussing this in one of the spoiler threads today, but unsure which one.

Thanks

I will search....I appreciate you telling me...I bow to Blondie and Cafe Girl...they are quick...and I can't keep up...WTG you 2

Greeneyespy, I think that Cafegirl was discussing this in one of the spoiler threads today, but unsure which one.

Being a subscriber to TV Guide for all these years has paid off! According to their website: http://www.tvguide.com/listings (you have to type in your zip code for access) ~

The Bachelor, January 16th Description:
    Four ladies drop off Dr. Stork's chart, but first he takes all 12 on a group date. It's dinner at the top of the Arc de Triomphe, but Mother Nature sees to it that it's a washout. Then there's the first one-on-one date:dinner during a cruise on the Seine. A rose or a trip home is at stake. And finally, another group date---a tour of Champagne. A rose is up for graps here, too, and the competition bubbles over.
    I thought it was said by TPTB that they were going back to the roots of the show and here they are...taking from Charlie's show and the rose or go strategy. It would have been great if they had him award roses only at the formal ceremonies - sheeesh!

OK, true Airelflies, it's not back to the roots,...

but still, you know after a date if you aren't interested in the person anymore. So, I see this as a good thing. Why let people linger around if you already know they aren't in the running? Let's clear the field, get rid of the dead grass so the other grass can grow greener, y'know?

I think this way is better than letting them hang around thinking they're still in it.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Did anyone watch Good Morning America this AM? I read over on the ABC baords that Travis was on. I checked GMA's website and couldn't find anything about him. The people who saw him said he was funny and was "happy wht the way things turned out"..... Can anyone add anything else.. I missed it and didn't know he was going to be on or I would have set my recorder... darn!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Did anyone watch Good Morning America this AM? I read over on the ABC baords that Travis was on. I checked GMA's website and couldn't find anything about him. The people who saw him said he was funny and was "happy wht the way things turned out"..... Can anyone add anything else.. I missed it and didn't know he was going to be on or I would have set my recorder... darn!!
    He was on...but of course...I was over in another office...I have a tv in mine..and when I walked back in...good morning america was playing the music and showed the screen cap from the commerical..so I just missed him...grrrrrrrrr

Rats! Missed it. I checked over at the GMA website, but no info. Good to hear that he is "happy with the way things turned out..." Why does that sound familiar?