Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Here's the link to ExtraTV it has a video w/ Travis
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/new...02/2/text.html
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Here's the link to ExtraTV it has a video w/ Travis
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/new...02/2/text.html
    Cafegirl I down to your superior quick fingers that was just fast of you getting this information. Thanks.

FORT Fan
    We finally get to hear him speak! He doesn't sound like a dork! He actually attempts to speak French correctly instead of shouting slowly in English!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Watched the video - great voice! But poor guy, he said they were all genuine - who was feeding him lines???

Some were genuine-ly looking for love. Some were genuine famewhores.

Being a subscriber to TV Guide for all these years has paid off! According to their website: http://www.tvguide.com/listings (you have to type in your zip code for access) ~

The Bachelor, January 16th Description:
    Four ladies drop off Dr. Stork's chart, but first he takes all 12 on a group date. It's dinner at the top of the Arc de Triomphe, but Mother Nature sees to it that it's a washout. Then there's the first one-on-one date:dinner during a cruise on the Seine. A rose or a trip home is at stake. And finally, another group date---a tour of Champagne. A rose is up for graps here, too, and the competition bubbles over.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Being a subscriber to TV Guide for all these years has paid off! According to their website: http://www.tvguide.com/listings (you have to type in your zip code for access) ~

The Bachelor, January 16th Description:
    Four ladies drop off Dr. Stork's chart, but first he takes all 12 on a group date. It's dinner at the top of the Arc de Triomphe, but Mother Nature sees to it that it's a washout. Then there's the first one-on-one date:dinner during a cruise on the Seine. A rose or a trip home is at stake. And finally, another group date---a tour of Champagne. A rose is up for graps here, too, and the competition bubbles over.
    Thank you BlondieGal... this is great for matching up caps.. I think the 1 on 1 is from the first impression rose.. has anyone figured out who that may be?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Thank you BlondieGal... this is great for matching up caps.. I think the 1 on 1 is from the first impression rose.. has anyone figured out who that may be?
    Cafegirl, it seems that the first impression rose is the kiss of death for receiving the final rose.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Travis is scheduled to be on "The View" next Monday, January 9. Place your bets on how long it will take the ladies to ask him if he found true love.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Someone said from screencaps when asked about page 11 fourth picture down who the girl was in that hug I was thinking Sara B & they mentioned that that may be the first inmpression rose from the first night.