Page 54 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Actually girlsmom he seemed rather happy he smiled alot. Ellen first showed the scene where he is telling Susan how some of the woman said that on their 1-1 date she came back and said they had kissed and also that Susan had acted like it was a competition and Susan says "you got to be kidding".
    She then brings Travis out and he says she has many fans in Nashville.Ellen then asks Travis are you in love he throws his head back and laughs he then says for 2 1/2 months he has had to walk around with this poker face not being able to tell anything he says he is very happy with his choice and very soon everyone will know who he picked. Ellen shows him the pic of the women and saying who they are and when she got to Susan she and this one that just lied to you and he has that laugh and bashful looking grin. He then tells Ellen where he and each of the women go on the Fantasy dates and he says next week you will see that things get more confusing for me and intense. Ellen then tells him she will bring him and his chosen one on after the show is over and he laughs somewhat and says soon enough soon enough she then says you aren't in love and he has that bashfull grin. and that sums it up hope i made sense.
    Luvinit - I watched Travis on Ellen this am and this is a great recap. (two thumbs up!!)
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

[QUOTE=Snapit;1773803] Luvinit - I watched Travis on Ellen this am and this is a great recap. (two thumbs up!!)[/QUO

Snapit , Thanks for the 2

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I got the impression that if he's in love, it's a well-kept secret, possibly even from himself.
    Hey, if there's one thing we men are good at keeping secret from ourselves, that's it!

Not sure but can i post the screencaps and video of Travis on Ellen today??? I will post it and i am sure if it is a no no they will let me know. Instead i just posted the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKweWtdJ5hk

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post
    Not sure but can i post the screencaps and video of Travis on Ellen today??? I will post it and i am sure if it is a no no they will let me know. Instead i just posted the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKweWtdJ5hk
    Thanks LuvnIT. It was fun to see. I can't say that he gave anything away. I do think that the relationship is intact with whomever he chose. This is good news for the romantics among us, like me.

Thank LuvinIt,
    Just a little on the clothes!

Travis coming up on Jimmy Kimmel. EST

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Travis coming up on Jimmy Kimmel. EST
    Anxiously waiting with VCR on !!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Fort Fan
    I watched Travis on Ellen's show today and that has to be the shortest interview I have ever seen. I timed it and it was less than 2 minutes. Why so short?

I would have much rather seen more of Travis and less of Harrison Ford.

FORT Fanatic
    Jimmy grilled him pretty hard!
    Travis didn't crack though, but no really good vibes for any girl.
    Jimmy told him Sarah was the favorite but he's probably going to dump all 3 of them.
    He cracked a joke that Travis can hardly wait for the final show, so he can start dating new women again! Travis smiled sheepishly for that one.