Page 53 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

FORT Regular
    I just read an article that was an interview of Sara B. She said that there was not much chemistry between Sara S and Travis. Susan was dramatic and the Travis and Moana had the most chemistry.

I thought this was interesting. Of course she has no idea who he picks. She also stated that Moana was not a bad person but always put up a confusing screen.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Not exactly a media story on the program, but nevertheless a media story mentioning some rather mobile parents:

http://www.thejournalnews.com/Living...uthousing.html

And, while I'm at it, again, not a media story, but I think this is the correct place for the notation. If you scroll down in this link, you'll find a mention of what Sarah's parents do (or at least at the time, did) for a living:

http://www.cityofjackson.net/mayor/c...02min11_5.html
    On the top story which has the picture of Susan's parents it states "original publication date April 13, 2003"

FORT Newbie
    Travis is supposed to appear on Ellen today--Friday, Feb. 10.

Quote Originally Posted by krnszn View Post
    Thanks so much - DVR is now set

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by krnszn View Post
    I watched it....first thing she asked him...okay lets cut to the chase...Are you in LOVE..and he avoided and talked about how intense things get this upcoming week and said he as happy with the way things turned out...and Ellen said..."You AIN'T in love"...lol

Ya, and they showed the clip of Travis and Susan where he confronts her and she says "You've got to be kidding me". Ellen, always to the point tells Travis that she was lying to him there You got it girl

For those who saw Travis on the Ellen show: What was his demeanor? Did he seem comfortable? Did he seem happy to promote the show? I'm thinking that he would be less happy to promote the show if he were displeased with some of the editing.

I did read, on another board, that T said that the trip to Venice was "romantic", the Alps "weather was nice and that Austria" (?) "was cold." Also, on radio he said that he couldn't wait for this all to be over so that he could be with the one he chose? This is such good news, if you like Sarah. He would not be allowed to emphasize that Moana's trip was romantic if he chose her, imo. Worst case scenario for me would beif he chose Sarah, but not feeling that it could be long term. (Meredith and Ian's break up was hard for my romantic soul to take.) So, I think the radio comment was reassuring.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 02-10-2006 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    For those who saw Travis on the Ellen show: What was his demeanor? Did he seem comfortable? Did he seem happy to promote the show? I'm thinking that he would be less happy to promote the show if he were displeased with some of the editing.
    Actually girlsmom he seemed rather happy he smiled alot. Ellen first showed the scene where he is telling Susan how some of the woman said that on their 1-1 date she came back and said they had kissed and also that Susan had acted like it was a competition and Susan says "you got to be kidding".
    She then brings Travis out and he says she has many fans in Nashville.Ellen then asks Travis are you in love he throws his head back and laughs he then says for 2 1/2 months he has had to walk around with this poker face not being able to tell anything he says he is very happy with his choice and very soon everyone will know who he picked. Ellen shows him the pic of the women and saying who they are and when she got to Susan she and this one that just lied to you and he has that laugh and bashful looking grin. He then tells Ellen where he and each of the women go on the Fantasy dates and he says next week you will see that things get more confusing for me and intense. Ellen then tells him she will bring him and his chosen one on after the show is over and he laughs somewhat and says soon enough soon enough she then says you aren't in love and he has that bashfull grin. and that sums it up hope i made sense.

Just shows how people can see the same thing and interpret it differently. He definitely laughed a lot--he hardly talked at all. But I thought he was laughing at the audacity of Ellen's questions and also that some of his laughter seemed tense/strained. I got the impression that if he's in love, it's a well-kept secret, possibly even from himself.

Thanks Luvinit! That was a great summation. Dh is on call and the promise of a romantic ending is great news.