Page 51 of 270 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    Mary during Byron's season, had a party in Tampa most weeks, with a live TV interview on the 11 pm news following the show. I don't think Sarah's party implies anything.
    I would agree, Zinnia, I think it's more the small town excitement for one of their own to be on TV that get's them this much publicity.. Think about it, if it wasn't for the internet, none of us, who don't live in the Jackson or Nashville area would even be aware of the articles. So, I don't see that as the fatal bullet!! (oops.. bad visualization, huh? )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

So Sarah B DID apply for the show - I KNEW IT. And acting has always been a passion of hers but not something she is actively pursuing, yet she has a teen movie coming out - that makes a lot of sense. And of course she is going to say she is over the Doc whether she is or not, that is a natural response. Not to mention that girls her age tend to hop from one guy to the next without even thinking about it - not all girls - but most. She never really cared about Travis - she cared more about the competition and being one up on them and it was her undoing. Maybe she'll get over that soon. The Doctor is on a whole different maturity level and was totally upfront with her without hurting her feelings and telling her that she is jealous, immature, insecure, ranting about the other girls during his "hometown visit" was a bummer and then finding out she still lives at home - she cannot jump into a serious relationship without her own life experiences and living out on her own for a while PLUS she has a bed that has a child's tent over it... I think she acted her age and it was her undoing in the end. JMHO

Simply put, she was just way too young. Too young to do the show, and she just isn't 'cut from the same material' as the doc.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Not exactly a media story on the program, but nevertheless a media story mentioning some rather mobile parents:

http://www.thejournalnews.com/Living...uthousing.html

And, while I'm at it, again, not a media story, but I think this is the correct place for the notation. If you scroll down in this link, you'll find a mention of what Sarah's parents do (or at least at the time, did) for a living:

http://www.cityofjackson.net/mayor/c...02min11_5.html
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Enquirer ?

Does anyone know if The Enquirer has named the "winner" yet ?

Supposedly they arent going to this season.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Not exactly a media story on the program, but nevertheless a media story mentioning some rather mobile parents:

http://www.thejournalnews.com/Living...uthousing.html

And, while I'm at it, again, not a media story, but I think this is the correct place for the notation. If you scroll down in this link, you'll find a mention of what Sarah's parents do (or at least at the time, did) for a living:

http://www.cityofjackson.net/mayor/c...02min11_5.html
    Interesting finds.

And the second one - No wonder Sarah's dad likes his bourbon - they have a liquor store (dba Holleywood Liquor)
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Travis on Ellen

Thanks bfvission.

Tomorrow Travis is scheduled to be on the Ellen Show

Thanks for the info, Spoil Me! Will be sure to tune in and watch.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    Thanks bfvission.

Tomorrow Travis is scheduled to be on the Ellen Show
    He is also scheduled to be on Jimmy Kimmel Show tomorrow night ..