Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260261262263264265266267268269270
Results 2,691 to 2,698 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2259213;
    , Arielflies, I guess I misread, Froggy's comment, because I thought she was saying : Bi--Andy!! my bad!!
    That works too depending on whether he's going to be wearing any mascara or not in the premiere!! This nickname is definitely a team effort!!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fan
    As to the speculation of why is he doing this ??? Andrew and Lorenzo - products to sell, Byron - self promotion to get sponsorships, publicity, Charlie - boost his acting career, publicity, Jesse - publicity so he could become sports commentator, Travis - medical school loans to be paid off - Alex - 15 minutes of fame, Missouri boy - publicity for restaurant and fame And now the little doctor - can't be medical school loans - military paid that - but that website is very telling - all about wonderful, caring, devoted me - he is selling himself but I can't figure out for what goal - he wants his name to be known - but why he thinks this venue is it, gets me - they must be paying him - seems like a nice guy - but why would he do this ??? I sometimes believe they don't have a clue as to what they're getting into - ie Travis

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2288463;
    As to the speculation of why is he doing this ??? Andrew and Lorenzo - products to sell, Byron - self promotion to get sponsorships, publicity, Charlie - boost his acting career, publicity, Jesse - publicity so he could become sports commentator, Travis - medical school loans to be paid off - Alex - 15 minutes of fame, Missouri boy - publicity for restaurant and fame And now the little doctor - can't be medical school loans - military paid that - but that website is very telling - all about wonderful, caring, devoted me - he is selling himself but I can't figure out for what goal - he wants his name to be known - but why he thinks this venue is it, gets me - they must be paying him - seems like a nice guy - but why would he do this ??? I sometimes believe they don't have a clue as to what they're getting into - ie Travis
    The only thing is, tz192, is that Andy has nothing to do with his "official website".. there's even a disclaimer stating that fact. The Andy Baldwin myspace was set up by the casting crew, if you'll notice who's on the friends list etc. He took down his myspace once his name was announced back in Nov., so although he could be self promoting, it's not because of what's promoted on those 2 sites.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2288475;
    The only thing is, tz192, is that Andy has nothing to do with his "official website".. there's even a disclaimer stating that fact. The Andy Baldwin myspace was set up by the casting crew, if you'll notice who's on the friends list etc. He took down his myspace once his name was announced back in Nov., so although he could be self promoting, it's not because of what's promoted on those 2 sites.
    I didn't realize that. But what exactly was that website promoting ? Volunteering ? Serving those less needy ? Maybe it's something altruistic - maybe to get the word out about reaching out - wouldn't that be a shock to some of these young women if his goal is to have you go to Africa with him and try to make a difference- maybe he did it to change the image of the bachelor - I just don't get the big picture here

I actually visited the old MySpace page before it was deleted, and it was just like anybody else's. The trip to Laos was covered in a series of blog posts, but I didn't get the feel he was "promoting" anything.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Hey guys, this is the thread for "Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9"... could we move this discussion to a thread for this season?
    Wake up and be awesome

THIS THREAD IS FOR BACHELOR 8 (TRAVIS) AND 9 (LORENZO)

UNLESS YOU ARE POSTING ABOUT THEM, TAKE IT TO BACHELOR 10
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Thanks Ashley and Jelle. I moved all the Bachelor 10 posts over to the appropriate Media thread.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus