Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259260261262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if I buy that as being the Bachelor. I have a friend that dated him a while back and know a few people that have met him and none ever mentioned anything like that. Although the comment about the "roses" would point to the Bachelor and not another reality show.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Oh, boy - the gossip has begun - it must be getting close to show time. Being a tri-athlete, BAndy might bestow a few laurel leaf wreaths, but roses? No, I get the roses inference, but I think it a misdirection on the part of a totally un-named source. Love those un-named sources!

ETA: Nice try at denial, ScoutMom, but it is Page 6 gossip and gossip without confirmation. Women have claimed on the Bachelor forums to know someone who has dated him, but it does raise a level of interest in the show...as any tidbit does right now while we wait, and wait and wait.

As a side-note...SoCal has had a beautifully sunny winter so far...though chilly at times. So, even if they are filming in and around Santa Monica, you may spot some goosebumps on the bikini clad lovelies. Oh, maybe the BAndy "sock" issue was to keep himself warm. It's an alternative explanation.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-23-2007 at 11:26 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So here's a thought that's way out there -- what if it's not Andy, but the NEXT bachelor they're talking about.

Okay, ScoutMom ... is there already news about who's going to be the Bachelor AFTER Andy??? Do tell!

On another note: does the morphed name of "BAndy" stand for "Bachelor Andy"?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2252074;
    Without quoting verbatim, the blurb asks which new physically-fit reality show male contestant is known to give roses to other male athletes?

The "giving roses" part makes it sound like someone from the The Bachelor/Bachelorette series. And it does say he's a new star.
    I don't "know" anything, hotlanta. I was just throwing out an idea based on this post. I didn't mean to get anyone all excited. No inside info here!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2255829;
    On another note: does the morphed name of "BAndy" stand for "Bachelor Andy"?
    Until I come up with or read something more interesting (such as PLo) yes, BAndy is Bachelor Andy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2257713;
    Until I come up with or read something more interesting (such as PLo) yes, BAndy is Bachelor Andy.
    Or maybe we could just call him BlAndy!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2258642;
    Or maybe we could just call him BlAndy!
    You just had to find that finishing touch, didn't you. BLAndy it is!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2259134;
    Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Or maybe we could just call him BlAndy
    You just had to find that finishing touch, didn't you. BLAndy it is!
    , Arielflies, I guess I misread, Froggy's comment, because I thought she was saying : Bi--Andy!! my bad!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Oops...Cafegirl maybe she was Until the show airs I won't know which label to pin on his sock...BLAndy or BIAndy.

Sidenote: great new avatar - maybe you are heading in the direction of BDLAndy - Bachelor Doll Andy.