Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167217257258259260261262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2214712;
    OU, most definitely, we can bring in more chairs as needed...We want everyone to join us, sleuths, snarks, dreamers and general fans!! : Plus, for refreshments while we watch Bachelor Hawaii.. here are a few choices to get us started!!

Oh how I love froo-froo drinks - especially with umbellas
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2214761;
    So has anyone got info on Lorenzo at Rollins and what he said? I'm curious, is he dating Sadie or not? lol
    NOT

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan;2214779;
    NOT
    Oh okay. Thanks UO for the news. That is sad news. Even though I was a Jen fan, I was hoping Lorenzo could at least find love with someone else on the show that way it would have ended with some success. Too Bad.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2214781;
    Oh okay. Thanks UO for the news. That is sad news. Even though I was a Jen fan, I was hoping Lorenzo could at least find love with someone else on the show that way it would have ended with some success. Too Bad.
    He stated they were friends and Sadie is moving to NY. At least that came out of the show.

Now time to start think about sun & fun! Aloha

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2214678;
    Yes indeed! I sent you a PM, itsyourmom.
    Tres cool, Blondie Gal, thanks!

Just had to log on and get my reality fix, lol.

Did I miss something? WOW! I haven't read any articles (NOT ONE!) since the finale.. someone please, please, please update me on any news Is sadie with PLO???? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2216644;
    Did I miss something? WOW! I haven't read any articles (NOT ONE!) since the finale.. someone please, please, please update me on any news Is sadie with PLO???? WOW!
    Quite the opposite. I just sent you a PM, armywife.

Time for Dr Andy my fellow sleuthers! That beach chair looks mighty comfortable Cafegirl.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2216796;
    Quite the opposite. I just sent you a PM, armywife.

Time for Dr Andy my fellow sleuthers! That beach chair looks mighty comfortable Cafegirl.
    I'm ready and yes those chairs do look comfy Cafegirl. Can't wait to start sleuthing with the best sleuthers I know!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2214712;
    OU, most definitely, we can bring in more chairs as needed...We want everyone to join us, sleuths, snarks, dreamers and general fans!! : Plus, for refreshments while we watch Bachelor Hawaii.. here are a few choices to get us started!!

Oh, cafegirl I absolutely cannot wait to start sleuthing again! It's my all time favorite thing about the show!

Oh, wait... I forgot that I can't sleuth worth a damn. Never mind then, I'll just be one of those other things you mentioned. Wonder which one...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2217175;
    Oh, cafegirl I absolutely cannot wait to start sleuthing again! It's my all time favorite thing about the show!

Oh, wait... I forgot that I can't sleuth worth a damn. Never mind then, I'll just be one of those other things you mentioned. Wonder which one...
    OH, MsFroggy, I know, I know!! I'm sure your one of the DREAMERS!!! ----------NOT!!!!
    As far as I am concerned, I'm in awe of your title.....
    Ms Queen of SNARK!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"