Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

I couldn't agree more about the girls' dresses, but my guess is that they wanted to make a "statement" and they did, lol. I fail to see anything in any of those pictures which shows anything more than casual interaction with Lorenzo. Exchanging numbers? Wow, what a shocker. It could be for any number of reasons which we all know and who is to say who did the asking? Every bachelor that I can remember has pictures with women looking just like that are they all dating those women?

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2214058;
    Is it just me or do they all look a bit stiff in that photo? That body language tells me that they are not into him and vice versa.
    That's just Fleiss's editing.

Glad the truth has finally been released by the media. Time to move on to Dr. Andy.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2214247;

Glad the truth has finally been released by the media. Time to move on to Dr. Andy.
    I so agree, BlondieGal, and if we can't believe it coming from Lorenzo's mouth that he and Sadie are friends, especially after it was previously stated by Sadie, then I say the cause to know the truth is rather pointless!!
    I'm ready for Hawaii's Bachelor also, Blondie..... we need something new to sleuth!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Good that Lorenzo finally talked. I'm excited for Sadie that she had so many job offers. Good for her! I have pretty much zero interest in the next Bachelor. Every season it ends up being such a dud, at least the last 2. I still like Charlie & Sarah best out of the Bachelor shows.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2214435;
    I'm ready for Hawaii's Bachelor also, Blondie..... we need something new to sleuth!!
    Cafegirl - can we use your beach chairs to watch the next bachlor? At least if it is a dud, we will come out with good tans. Onward and upward - Hawaii here we come.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;2214516;
    Good that Lorenzo finally talked. I'm excited for Sadie that she had so many job offers. Good for her!
    Where? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2214247;
    LOL! Too funny. Sounds like you are ready to move on to the next season, BlondieGal.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2214637;
    LOL! Too funny. Sounds like you are ready to move on to the next season, BlondieGal.

Yes indeed! I sent you a PM, itsyourmom.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan;2214563;
    Cafegirl - can we use your beach chairs to watch the next bachlor? At least if it is a dud, we will come out with good tans. Onward and upward - Hawaii here we come.
    OU, most definitely, we can bring in more chairs as needed...We want everyone to join us, sleuths, snarks, dreamers and general fans!! : Plus, for refreshments while we watch Bachelor Hawaii.. here are a few choices to get us started!!

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

So has anyone got info on Lorenzo at Rollins and what he said? I'm curious, is he dating Sadie or not? lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."