Page 265 of 270 FirstFirst ... 165215255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

FORT Fan

sadie and lo

I think that Sadie is finally dating an older man(LO). She probably never thought of dating a man that was more than 5 years older than her. They shared some intimacies(not sex) while they were in Rome. I think if she fell for him and she believes that Lo loves her.. why not. She and her family seem pretty smart, so if she and Lo are not really "in love", I do not see her moving.

Fort Fan
    January 22, 2007

TV's 'Bachelor' Single Again!

Another "Bachelor" romance has fizzled! "The Insider" has confirmed that PRINCE LORENZO BORGHESE, ABC's ninth reality series hunk and the heir to an Italian cosmetics empire, has split from his final choice, Florida schoolteacher JENNIFER WILSON.

"I can confirm that Jen and Lorenzo have broken up," a publicist for Warner Horizon Television told us today. There's no word on what caused the split or whether Jennifer has given back the promise ring she received on the season finale of "The Bachelor: Rome."

Fans will recall that, in the November nailbiter, Lorenzo, 34, asked the bubbly blonde eighth grade teacher to wear his diamond sparkler and move to New York to be with him. She happily agreed.

"Wow, this is so overwhelming but yeah, I think you're incredible, I've fallen in love with you somewhere along the way," she replied at the time. "I'm elated right now and I want to make it work with you, and I see myself as a New York City girl!"

They've since parted ways, and last week Us Weekly suggested that Lorenzo's heartbroken runner-up SADIE MURRAY, the publicist saving herself for marriage, had been keeping company with the smooth Italian.

Sources tell us that California girl Sadie, 23, has accepted a job in New York City but that the move is totally unrelated to Lorenzo. Just this month, however, Sadie told the San Diego Union Tribune that she bumped into him in Los Angeles, and that they exchanged info.

"It was great talking to Lorenzo. We ran into each other at a club and exchanged numbers. I think we'll remain friends."

http://www.theinsideronline.com/celeb/5244/

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    January 23, 2007 -- "THE Bachelor" prince, Lorenzo Borghese, has his hands full. After he was two-timed by the woman he'd selected, Jennifer Wilson, he started seeing the runner-up, L.A.-based publicist and avowed virgin Sadie Murray. Murray is now moving to New York to be closer to him, but Borghese is keeping his options open. At last week's dinner at Gilt to celebrate Raquel Welch's being named the new MAC makeup icon, Borghese chatted up Tinsley Mortimer's sister, Dabney Mercer. Spies said they exchanged numbers and left together.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01232007...s_pagesix_.htm
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Not that we needed it but at least now it's official that Lorenzo & Jennifer aren't together. I'm not so sure about the Sadie rumor but also am not inclined to believe the NY Post's column. They've been known to use internet message boards for their "inside info" before.

The blurb in the NY Post is a nasty little piece of work. Makes you wonder how they can print that stuff. Almost everything in the post is wrong.
    At least Kristin on E! modified her article when she got more info.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Here are a couple of pictures of Lorenzo with Tinsley and Dabney from the event last week - which showed them seated together at the time the picture was taken. Beyond that - it's anyone's guess as to whether or not they exchanged numbers. He's a single guy, no reason he couldn't have.

Agreed, Jelle about it being a piece of work - but that's the Page 6 column for ya!
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2213496;
    Here are a couple of pictures of Lorenzo with Tinsley and Dabney from the event last week - which showed them seated together at the time the picture was taken. Beyond that - it's anyone's guess as to whether or not they exchanged numbers. He's a single guy, no reason he couldn't have.

Agreed, Jelle about it being a piece of work - but that's the Page 6 column for ya!

Sorry, but what are those girls wearing. They look like Pebbles from the Flintstones.....
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Is it just me or do they all look a bit stiff in that photo? That body language tells me that they are not into him and vice versa.

I like to think that this is what he was trying to get away from when he did the Bachelor. I assumed his previous "girl" was of this ilk. He could have connected with Erika. He obviously does understand where she is coming from. Perhaps she is just a bit more honest and less tactful about it. He eliminated anyone that partied too hard and was fakey - and look what he ended up with - that didn't work either.
    Maybe he should change his name (go incognito) and go live in Minneapolis for six months.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2214058;
    Is it just me or do they all look a bit stiff in that photo? That body language tells me that they are not into him and vice versa.
    That was my reaction too - after "What are they wearing? Are they twins?"