Page 264 of 270 FirstFirst ... 164214254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2698

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Sorry, but I believe that Skip is far too good a businessman to risk alienating his loyal customers that buy his (good) products and post on the HSN board regularly by overt lying. But as a good businessman, he is doing some covert marketing by keeping the drama alive for all of us. That being said, it is preferable to hear from the three participants but it is possible that ABC will not let them speak. Maybe that is why Lorenzo told SKip to quit posting onthe HSN board about it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Lorenzo and Sadie are dating, we will see something right before Bachelor:Hawaii comes out, or on HSN at the appropriate time (Lorenzo is supposedly going to be on HSN in March, according to Skip).

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2210180;
    I see no reason that it wouldn't be possible that they would become romantically involved, most especially since she's moving to NYC. Why is that SO impossible? In terms of her statement in that interview, she didn't make a notarized sworn statement that she wasn't not/not would ever become romantically involved with Lorenzo.
    I have to agree with you, Girlsmom. I think Sadie could do better but wouldn't be at all surprised if it were true.

Another scenario that I think we must consider in regard to the IBB board comments that are attributed to Skip is this:

The Borgheses and the participants think all the media hoopla is so hillariously funny and ridiculous that they are riding the wave of the publicity and giggling behind their hands - refusing to say anything at all.
    The comments on the IBB board have really said nothing except that Jen and Lorenzo are not together (and we have no way of knowing what person posted that) It was verbally confirmed that Sadie was spotted in NY with Lorenzo and Skip said he had dinner with her. And it was posted that Skip had been asked to not talk about the show. Perhaps instead of not talking about the show, he was asked to stop fueling the ridiculous rumors.

There is a media blitz right now for some reason - ever since Lorz sort of came out of hiding and attended a charity event and the AtlantaMart. US got in the act after Sadie gave her interview, and it was discovered she was moving to Ny for a job.

So what is this leading up to?
    Publicity for IBB and Royal Treatment products and upcoming appearances?
    Publicity for the next Bachelor that should begin filming soon?
    Buildup for some unknown announcement - like they are all going their separate ways?
    His speaking engagement at Rolling?
    I don't think the people who post under the IBB habdle are fibbing, they are just leaving a lot up to speculation and interpretation.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2210270;
    NYC is the land of millions of other opportunities . Sadie may never have even said more than hi to Lorenzo in any other setting than the Bachelor. She'll have many more dating prospects when she moves to the city. New friends, new dates, new place to live. She's got no reason to settle for a man 11 years older than her who doesn't totally get her personal choices and doesn't share her faith - and felt that there was no notable chemistry between them. I think Sadie's too good a person for Lorenzo - she deserves more and better in my opinion. She absolutely deserves her "I deserve" letter - and nothing less. Lorenzo isn't that man.

She said she wants to remain single as well, so it sounds like she wants to go out on dates, but doesn't want to be dating any one person. Good for her - you're only young once . I wish her well on all of her future endeavors.

Can't we just let Sadie live her fairy tale, instead of wishing for her to live one based on the show and perceptions from the show?
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2210336;
    At the end of it all, I'm personally rooting for Sadie. She was my favorite 'character' this season and I thought she seemed like a really good person, so I wish her happiness and lots of luck with her new life in NY - regardless of who she's dating.
    Ditto!
    Last edited by W.I.Z.; 01-20-2007 at 07:20 PM.

If you go to the link Jennie posted on this thread, there is an update that says Chris Harrison confirms the break-up and says Sadie and PL0 have been out and about together. He does not go so far as to confirm the extent of their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2211251;
    If you go to the link Jennie posted on this thread, there is an update that says Chris Harrison confirms the break-up and says Sadie and PL0 have been out and about together. He does not go so far as to confirm the extent of their relationship.
    Chris also said that Lorenzo loved Sadie on the show! Confirms Lorenzo's own statements.

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;2211363;
    Chris also said that Lorenzo loved Sadie on the show!
    I know. Part of me wonders, "Is that like, 'He fell in love with her on the show?' or is it more of a fondness, as in, 'I love chocolate'?" Either way, it seems like he wants to confirm something is going on while letting them keep the spotlight as far as announcing things. As the Bachelor world turns . . . .

Is there anyone here who lives in the Orlando area who is going to hear Lorenzo speak at Rollins College in Winter Park on Tuesday?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;2211363;
    Chris also said that Lorenzo loved Sadie on the show! Confirms Lorenzo's own statements.
    From update on E!www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/blog/index.jsp?uuid=1b1d407a-78df-4131-ac32-b44c2d6119e3

4:15 Update: Just heard back from one of my favorite people in Hollywood, Mr. Rose-Holder himself, Bachelor host Chris Harrison! He tells me that he cannot say definitively whether Lorenzo and Sadie are dating, but that "Sadie has definitely moved to New York. And she and Lorenzo have definitely been going to dinner together, and hanging out together in New York."

You do the math!

Harrison also confirmed that Jennifer and Lorenzo have broken up and that, "I know he loved Sadie on the show." Delish!
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Regular
    Someone just posted on the HSN board that,could be rumor, Sadie is living with Lorenzo in NY. This could be why SKip won't talk and Lorenzo doesn't want him to.You would think the press would be all over that since "the virgin"theme was sooooooooooooooooooo big.