Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Good summation Jelle!

The only other thing I think I could add are Sadie and Jen are friends. They share a bond from the show. That's it. This does not necessarily mean they have a great friendship, just one born from the show. I don't read anything more into what she said about that either. Hopefully, it will flourish!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2208162;
    I have nothing against either of them choosing whomever they want. If it were to be each other - well OK. But here is my rational for doubting it.

The only one I really want to know about is Porcini
    , Well said, my friend!! I think that is a great summation and echos my thoughts very closely.
    AND I have to agree about Porcini, if you remember back to my avatar way back when, I called it!! Porcini is Lorenzo's TRUE LOVE!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Bachelor on Daily 10 on the E channel

a segment regarding Sadie and Lo alot like the US Magazine article but they are quoting LO friends that they are dating and that it is serious maybe it's just another lie who knows.............

Don't you think it is interesting that all the hype is with the looser. No one cares what the winner is doing.

The winner has simply walked away from all the hoopla and she was the supposed STAR !

I don't think there has ever been a bachelor/ette like that. Oh there was and still is plenty of interest in Moana, but not this kind. And there was interest in Matt from Meridith's season ... no others that i can think of
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I wonder if this is true or not.
    The Bachelor Trades In Winner For Runner-Up
    Wednesday January 17, 2007

Prince Lorenzo Borghese has given his lady love the proverbial royal flush. On Season 9 of ABC’s The Bachelor, the cosmetics heir and dog products entrepreneur (who is of Italian nobility) picked public school teacher Jennifer Wilson over L.A. publicist Sadie Murray.

“Watching Sadie drive away in the limo was by far the worst moment of this entire journey,” a tearful Borghese said during the finale.

Apparently, he never got over saying goodbye to the publicist (and proud virgin). Despite having given Wilson a promise ring on the show’s finale, a source close to Borghese tells Us, “Lorenzo and Jennifer are now on the rocks, and he’s gone back to Sadie. They’re spending time together.”

So it is serious? “Sadie is moving to New York City, where Lorenzo lives, to pursue her career.”

(ABC and Warner Horizon Television had no comment.)
    Link

I don't know whether it was Jennifer or Lorenzo who got the flush, but I think the relationship is in the toilet

“Watching Sadie drive away in the limo was by far the worst moment of this entire journey,”
    Perhaps because he felt he bungled it Perhaps he made a mistake :nono Perhaps he had left his wallet in the car .....

“Sadie is moving to New York City, where Lorenzo lives, to pursue her career.”
    Absolutely true. Sadie said it and he does live in NY

"..he’s gone back to Sadie. They’re spending time together.”
    Hmmmmmm
    Perhaps he is helping her find an apartment.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Lorenzo could be helping Sadie find an apartment but as far as romantically involved, I can't see it. She will have many young suitors after her now and she will be enjoying it. She said once the show was ended, she was over Lorenzo shortly after it. Thats before we start watching. She has said recently that she sees them as probably remaining friends, nothing else. Why would she go back to someone that basically dumped her. She now has the world by the tail. You go girl, enjoy it.

Fort Fan
    Bachelor Exclusive: Lorenzo Ditches Winner for Runner-Up
    By Kristin Veitch
    Jan 19, 2007 3:41 PM

Breaking news! The Bachelor has actually produced a couple who are very much together and in love!
    But get this: The bachelor isn't with the woman who got the final rose.

I'm talking about our dear "Prince" of the singles, Lorenzo Borghese, who starred in the most recent cycle of ABC's oddly addictive (I swear it still is—and don't ask me why) reality romp The Bachelor.

As you may remember, Prince LorBo chose Jennifer (the brunette school teacher) over Sadie (the blond publicist), but sources close to the show have now confirmed to me that LorBo has pulled a sly little switcheroo! I'm told Sadie and Lorenzo are very much an item, and she has been spotted all around New York City canoodling with the good prince. Word is, the two are going very strong—in fact, she's already met his family.

Truth told, according to sources, Jennifer and Lorenzo were not much of an item to begin with. Sources on set say the guy seemed entirely indifferent throughout much of the show's taping, and I'm told he didn't make a final decision until two hours before filming the finale. (Que romantico, no?) According to one source, "Jen and Lorenzo were never that into each other. And as soon as the show finished taping, they fizzled out."

Meanwhile, a high-placed Bachelor insider tells me there are no legal ramifications for a bachelor switching partners after the last rose is handed out. "The guys and girls can do whatever they want. The show relies on free will. All we ask is that they keep us informed."

So far, there's been no comment from ABC or the studio, Warner Bros.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...2-b44c2d6119e3

Yay, Sadie. Wish there were cameras filming their dates.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2209993;
    Lorenzo could be helping Sadie find an apartment but as far as romantically involved, I can't see it. She has said recently that she sees them as probably remaining friends, nothing else.
    I see no reason that it wouldn't be possible that they would become romantically involved, most especially since she's moving to NYC. Why is that SO impossible? In terms of her statement in that interview, she didn't make a notarized sworn statement that she wasn't not/not would ever become romantically involved with Lorenzo.