Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2207584;
    Sorry - I just can not buy that Sadie and Lorenzo are dating. It is all supposition at this point no matter how much you/we/they may want Sadie to "win."

I am also not sure that Lorenzo dating Sadie would be a winning situation for anyone.

Have to agree with you Jelle ~ good post.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2207652;
    Have to agree with you Jelle ~ good post.

I have to ask and hope you explain: Why Not???

What do you have against Sadie and Lorenzo hooking up?

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseLady;2207706;

Personally I have nothing against it. For the answer to your first question I would refer you back to Jelle's post.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I don't see anything in this article that actually states Sadie and Lorenzo are together. I'm also puzzled because it doesn't say that Lorenzo and Jen are broken up, only on the rocks. I thought they had split according to what was posted under Skip's handle.

I find the timing of this "article" fishy, since it is so close to the next round of Borghese appearances on HSN.

Nothing indicates that Sadie and Lorenzo are romantically involved - until they say they are, I'll go with the confirmed sources who are saying "only friends". Me personally, I don't see them ever getting together. I don't see Sadie looking for a relationship at this point in time, just some fun dates - I don't see her jeopardizing her friendship with Jen either to get together with Lorenzo.

If there had been ANY indication from Sadie that it was something she was looking for, maybe I would say that it's possible - but going on everything she has said, I don't think so.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2207859;
    I don't see anything in this article that actually states Sadie and Lorenzo are together. I'm also puzzled because it doesn't say that Lorenzo and Jen are broken up, only on the rocks. I thought they had split according to what was posted under Skip's handle.

I find the timing of this "article" fishy, since it is so close to the next round of Borghese appearances on HSN.

Nothing indicates that Sadie and Lorenzo are romantically involved - until they say they are, I'll go with the confirmed sources who are saying "only friends". Me personally, I don't see them ever getting together. I don't see Sadie looking for a relationship at this point in time, just some fun dates - I don't see her jeopardizing her friendship with Jen either to get together with Lorenzo.

If there had been ANY indication from Sadie that it was something she was looking for, maybe I would say that it's possible - but going on everything she has said, I don't think so.
    OMG, I don't believe this, it's soooooooo crazy for someone NOT to think that there is something going on with Lo and Sadie......The rumors has been swirling around for weeks, neither has denied it, in fact there has been more confirmation that ever from many sources......Seriously don't you think that one of them would have say it's NOT true by now........I have known plenty of people who say they are just friends but are much more.......If LO and Sadie are together I feel that Jen must be ok with it, because I don't see Sadie as being disrespectful to anyone

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2208004;
    OMG, I don't believe this, it's soooooooo crazy for someone NOT to think that there is something going on with Lo and Sadie......The rumors has been swirling around for weeks, neither has denied it, in fact there has been more confirmation that ever from many sources......Seriously don't you think that one of them would have say it's NOT true by now........I have known plenty of people who say they are just friends but are much more.......If LO and Sadie are together I feel that Jen must be ok with it, because I don't see Sadie as being disrespectful to anyone
    IMO, rumors are just that --- rumors! So far, the only one (of the three) that we have heard from is Sadie. Nothing that she has said suggests to me in anyway that she is harboring any residual unresolved feelings for Lorenzo or looking for a renewed relationship with him. On the other hand, she appears to be a career-minded young women who is exploring career opportunities in New York. In my view, the timing (now) and location (New York) is incidental. Why is it so difficut to accept Sadie's version of the story?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    It is much more of a leap to think that Sadie and Lorenzo are in a romantic relationship than to believe that they are friends, and only that. Erica was out with Sadie last night and said today that Sadie and Lorenzo are not dating - friends only. I have yet to see a single verified source say that Sadie and Lorenzo were dating - so far, those sources giving out any real information and not cryptic stuff have stated that Lorenzo and Sadie are friends only. The cryptic source (Skip) is simply saying nothing.

I don't think it's crazy to NOT believe they are romantically involved at all - it seems to be the complete truth.

Sadie herself said that they were friends... how much closer to the source does it need to be?
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseLady;2207706;

I have nothing against either of them choosing whomever they want. If it were to be each other - well OK. But here is my rational for doubting it.

1) Lorenzo - In the aftermath of the show, I have come to believe that Lorenzo really did not know who to choose. And, I believe, this is because he was not romantically involved with either/any. I think he liked and enjoyed both immensely, he had a great time playing on the show, but he knew none of the women on the show was "it." I suspect he is very fond of Sadie and enjoys her company. I think he, his family perhaps, might have been a help to Sadie in her trips and her transfer to NY, but I just don't see her as a love interest for him right now.

2) Sadie - I still believe what I felt after the Fantasy dates. Sadie is too young and too inexperienced in male realtionships to be a romantic interest for a 35 year old man. I think she is very interested in furthering her career and I suspect she is very good at what she does, inspite of her inexperience there also. I see her as being on another grand adventure in her move to New York. I don't see her as wanting a permanent relationship with all the new posibilities out there to explore I also cannot see a 23 yr old and a 35 yr old in a long term serious realtionship abstaining from sex.

3) Jennifer - I think Jennifer liked winning. I think once she won, she was pretty much done and was ready to go back to her Florida pals and her old life - which I believe she likes very much. I don't think she woud make a good NY transplant. I do not think she is smart/worldly/sophisticated/ curious/interesting enough for Lorenzo to remain interested for long. But I may be giving him too much credit.

So you see, my rational is based solely on supposition and my own perceptions of the characters. I don't see the time and place working for any of them right now. Jennifer and Lorenzo may still be together, I doubt it. I think she has moved on. Lorenzo, if he was "heartbroken" has moved on also from something that never really was. If Sadie and Lorenzo are "dating" or trying out a couple-type relationship, I would be very surprised. Check back in a year.

But who knows. I don't think we have the real scoop on anything

The only one I really want to know about is Porcini
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2208004;

Well - you could be right. You may know as much as anyone else here. I guess I can't see it for two people who think with their heads before their hearts. Perhpas I over-estimate their common sense.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2208162;
    I have nothing against either of them choosing whomever they want. If it were to be each other - well OK. But here is my rational for doubting it.

1) Lorenzo - In the aftermath of the show, I have come to believe that Lorenzo really did not know who to choose. And, I believe, this is because he was not romantically involved with either/any. I think he liked and enjoyed both immensely, he had a great time playing on the show, but he knew none of the women on the show was "it." I suspect he is very fond of Sadie and enjoys her company. I think he, his family perhaps, might have been a help to Sadie in her trips and her transfer to NY, but I just don't see her as a love interest for him right now.

2) Sadie - I still believe what I felt after the Fantasy dates. Sadie is too young and too inexperienced in male realtionships to be a romantic interest for a 35 year old man. I think she is very interested in furthering her career and I suspect she is very good at what she does, inspite of her inexperience there also. I see her as being on another grand adventure in her move to New York. I don't see her as wanting a permanent relationship with all the new posibilities out there to explore I also cannot see a 23 yr old and a 35 yr old in a long term serious realtionship abstaining from sex.

3) Jennifer - I think Jennifer liked winning. I think once she won, she was pretty much done and was ready to go back to her Florida pals and her old life - which I believe she likes very much. I don't think she woud make a good NY transplant. I do not think she is smart/worldly/sophisticated/ curious/interesting enough for Lorenzo to remain interested for long. But I may be giving him too much credit.

So you see, my rational is based solely on supposition and my own perceptions of the characters. I don't see the time and place working for any of them right now. Jennifer and Lorenzo may still be together, I doubt it. I think she has moved on. Lorenzo, if he was "heartbroken" has moved on also from something that never really was. If Sadie and Lorenzo are "dating" or trying out a couple-type relationship, I would be very surprised. Check back in a year.

But who knows. I don't think we have the real scoop on anything

The only one I really want to know about is Porcini
    Great analysis, Jelle. ITA.