Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2206478;
    Luv, I don't think she is as in the know as she wants people to think/believe. I wouldn't get too excited about what she has to say at this point in time.
    I was never excited by anything she has posted but alot of people here on this board was posting what she said as gospel when she was saying that Lo and Sadie wasn't together, so I just thought i would report this........

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2206488;
    I was never excited by anything she has posted but alot of people here on this board was posting what she said as gospel when she was saying that Lo and Sadie wasn't together, so I just thought i would report this........

Yep, they did over at NOH, too. People who believed her earlier posts at ABC now seem to think she's a nutcase. Go figure.

FORT Regular
    I thought the ABC board was read only now?
    what am I missing? can someone point me there? and NOH? can someone point me to these places TIA

Quote Originally Posted by trinas;2206553;
    I thought the ABC board was read only now?
    what am I missing? can someone point me there? and NOH? can someone point me to these places TIA
    It's now on the Jimmy Kimmel board

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2206574;
    It's now on the Jimmy Kimmel board
    that would be what I was missing LOL ty

Quote Originally Posted by trinas;2206581;
    that would be what I was missing LOL ty
    Hi Trinas, check your mail. hope it helps.

There is a story in US magazine online regarding Sadie and Lo and Jen, the saga continues..........

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2207549;
    There is a story in US magazine online regarding Sadie and Lo and Jen, the saga continues..........
    Yep, the impossible is now apparently possible. Who knows if it'll work out, but I'm happy about this. I believe that Sadie would not be dating Lorenzo if she did not have reason to believe that she had actually been his favorite all along. jmo I never saw the connection with Jen and Lorenzo was obviously QUITE distraught while "dumping" Sadie.

I always thought Sadie was a better match for Lor. Not because of the virgin-thing - I didn't take that into account at all. I just thought she was much more mature than Jen. And since Lor was older, it seemed to me that a more mature girl would be a better match.

Sorry - I just can not buy that Sadie and Lorenzo are dating. It is all supposition at this point no matter how much you/we/they may want Sadie to "win."

I am also not sure that Lorenzo dating Sadie would be a winning situation for anyone.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"