Page 15 of 270 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by vecgirl2! View Post
    Okay , as a physician that had to be the most!!!!!!!painful video to watch. This woman droning on about reproduction when she just met someone. Folks common sense ain't common. I literally covered my eyes , it was like watching a damn car wreck. I think I will sedate myself prior to watching this show. Again, Oh My God!!!!!!!
    Painful ? That was truly comedy central. Do these people not learn that the fastest way to turn someone off is to talk about reproduction in the first minute of conversation? But then again - you say to yourself - why would a successful woman like that come on a show like this - her comment is the answer. She may be smart but she's lacking that little common sense gene.

Okay , as a physician that had to be the most!!!!!!!painful video to watch. This woman droning on about reproduction when she just met someone. Folks common sense ain't common. I literally covered my eyes , it was like watching a damn car wreck. I think I will sedate myself prior to watching this show. Again, Oh My God!!!!!!!
    When smart women do stupid things ... this time on The Bachelor. I can hear Chris now!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I am watching it now and had to pause. I just couldnt get thru it. I am dying. Why would you say that to a guy before the first date? I dont think I have a strong enough constitution to get thru this. I feel so mortified for her. eeeeek.
    Ok - I got through it. Yvonne's bemused expression helped.Thankfully, the rotting eggs statement was made in an interview after their chat and not to Travis directly.
    He handled himself so well. Gave her a hug then a glass then started to get up from sofa to see her off (well that part I implied). A gentleman in the face of a woman on a mission. DUCK, TRAVIS!

vecgirl I had to stop the video. I couldnt handle it either. Sedation sounds smart. I'll be drinking white wine Monday evening. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has trouble watching this stuff.

Lovely article in the Tennessean . Thanks for the link. Sounds like the people around him have given this alot of thought and they are all prepared well which will help Travis alot the next two months.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-08-2006 at 02:50 PM.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    He handled himself so well. Gave her a hug then a glass then started to get up from sofa to see her off (well that part I implied). A gentleman in the face of a woman on a mission. DUCK, TRAVIS!
    Travis gathering her up in a hug, gently giving her a glass of wine, so politely saying good by and thanking God he was saved from the train wreck that was Dr. Reproductive phase. He's also thinking, "One less on my not sure about list.""

Just found an article in the local paper here in Nashville about Travis that you all should enjoy. It is at www.tennessean.com.
    Super nice article, vecgirl2. He's back at work after a 6 week hiatus to film - and, according to the article - one date was on a yacht (think jumper) and another was skiing (the mysterious Alps date?).

I'm with his friend Dr. Sheila McMorrow when she says in the article: ''I just hope for the sake of drama that . . .,'' her voice trails off.

''He's not one of these guys who goes out and brings home a different girl every night,'' McMorrow said. ''I hope he's OK after this.''

I hope so too.

Yvonne Fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by tz192 View Post
    Travis gathering her up in a hug, gently giving her a glass of wine, so politely saying good by and thanking God he was saved from the train wreck that was Dr. Reproductive phase. He's also thinking, "One less on my not sure about list.""
    And it's Yvonne that saves him...bonus points that could help her get into the 2nd round!

Yvonne Fan!

Any chance of getting this bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt View Post

Here is the group photo and Q& A from Travis.. Thanks Cafegirl for the advice i got it i guess Except now i don't know how to make it so you can read it sorry .
    Any chance anyone (LuvnIt?) can repost/scan this again to get it so it can be enlarged? I want to see Yvonne! Thanks!

Here's new links, the 2nd one wasn't working for me before (thanks to LuvnIt for these original pictures):

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y/scan0002.jpg (Yvonne's in this one, upper right)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rsBeauties.jpg
    Last edited by ASIBryan; 01-08-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks for posting this ASIBryan!

It's small print, but it looks like it says in regards to Kristen "She's a hopeless....romantic with men, but a top marking distributor in Florida."

Jennifer "She's a model in Boston, and known on the show as the 'sexpot.'"

Susan "The financial associate from Overland Park, Kansas, is competitive and cocky."

Moana "The distribution manager from California likes to play hard to get."
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks ASIBryan for reposting the links of the photos. I had a hard enough time getting them posted much less making them readable i finally gave up last night and went to bed LOL. I know if you right click on the photos and send them to your pictures there you can zoom in on them and see them better. I am not much of a wizard when it comes to posting the pics.