Page 11 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Thank you for finding this Cafegirl! It is going to be a long day on Monday ~ from The View in the morning, to the show late and JK even later. I wonder if I will even be able to get to sleep on Monday?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I've started grinding the beans for Monday and Tuesday. Place your orders here people: latte, capuccino, cafe americano or should we all just have the cafe au lait? (served French style in coffee bowls without handles -mmmmm.)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I've been thinking I should use up one of my vacaton days either monday or Tuesday to recover)
    Hey, I hadn't thought of Lollipop, but great idea, pajamsam.. maybe we'll have this mystery unveiled at last!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    SCHEDULED GUESTS ON ABC'S "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE," JANUARY 9 - JANUARY 13

THis is a first, as far as I can remember and which of the 13 women would be considered the first one cast off???? He doesn't announce the rejects, just the ones he selects!!!! Maybe this is the woman who goes ballistic??

"Jimmy Kimmel Live," which airs every weeknight (12:05-1:05 a.m., ET, following "Nightline"), features a diverse lineup of guests that includes celebrities, athletes, musical acts, comedians, human interest subjects and dangerously crazy people -- along with comedy bits and a house band.

Following are the guests scheduled to appear on the program the week of January 9 - January 13 (subject to change):

MONDAY, JANUARY 9
    1. Actor Dominic Monaghan ("Lost") 2. First woman cast off from "The Bachelor" 3. Musical guest Lil' Wayne
    http://abcmedianet.com/pressrel/disp...l?id=010506_03

Good catch cafegirl!
    However, is there really such a thing as "the first woman cast off from The Bachelor"? As you said, first night he gets rid of 13 right off the bat. But usually the bachelorettes are designated as rejected, sent home, not picked, something more dignified. Maybe this woman was literally cast off, as in thrown out, shown the door, kicked to the curb. So it could be the woman who goes nuts, I agree. Cast off reminds me of Survivor...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I've started grinding the beans for Monday and Tuesday. Place your orders here people: latte, capuccino, cafe americano or should we all just have the cafe au lait? (served French style in coffee bowls without handles -mmmmm.)
    IV caffeine STAT please! It will be a lonnnnngggg night!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Good catch cafegirl!
    However, is there really such a thing as "the first woman cast off from The Bachelor"? As you said, first night he gets rid of 13 right off the bat. But usually the bachelorettes are designated as rejected, sent home, not picked, something more dignified. Maybe this woman was literally cast off, as in thrown out, shown the door, kicked to the curb. So it could be the woman who goes nuts, I agree. Cast off reminds me of Survivor...
    I wish they would have cast off that with the drunk guy from Kentucky last year so he wouldn't embarass our whole state. Maybe someone gets way drunk, talks about her ovaries & biological clock, and she gets the boot early! Maybe he gives out a First Impression Rose and a First Get-the-Hell-Out Cab Ride.

You know that titling the guest "The First Woman Cast-Off" just reeks of ballistic bachelorette. It's not like any of the other rejected women are going to fight for that honor. Whoever goes ballistic is going to be the candidate who has the wedding dress on in the prep scenes prior to flying to Paris. It's a tradition...there's always someone who gets WAYYYY involved too early..during the first cocktail party.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    You know that titling the guest "The First Woman Cast-Off" just reeks of ballistic bachelorette. It's not like any of the other rejected women are going to fight for that honor. Whoever goes ballistic is going to be the candidate who has the wedding dress on in the prep scenes prior to flying to Paris. It's a tradition...there's always someone who gets WAYYYY involved too early..during the first cocktail party.

I wonder if she would be any competition for either Trish or Lee Anne...lmao...those have been the 2 most wacked out WITCHES in the history of The Bachelor

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I wonder if she would be any competition for either Trish or Lee Anne...lmao...those have been the 2 most wacked out WITCHES in the history of The Bachelor
    Why do I think Susan is going to give them a run for their money ????

Quote Originally Posted by tz192 View Post
    Why do I think Susan is going to give them a run for their money ????
    I think you are right tz!