Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    I'm finding it quite strange that ABC clamped down on anybody saying anything about the show. Kelly Ripa watches and so does Elizabeth from the View. Neither of them said a peep. Add this to Travis and Sarah's silence. Then the big break up announcement. Finally Kelly and the ladies from the View commented on it. I only caught a few things they said but they were definitely making comments about the "ring on the string" Add that to Lisa Levenson's "bitter end" and "Travis won't let us down", this season is quite weird indeed. And now for the rollercoaster continuing, according to E Online, ABC is considering suing Travis for breach of contract for not doing any AFR show interviews. It's a real live soap opera going on folks!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by pvokie View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYZN_z3XsSo

Link to Travis after WTA.
    Interesting interview. In hindsight, it's easy to see he just wanted to put the whole thing behind him - even his defense of Susan was lukewarm compared to what he said on the WTA show. It sounds like once the "fantasy" of the first couple of weeks wore off, he quickly realized that it wasn't going to work out with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I'm finding it quite strange that ABC clamped down on anybody saying anything about the show. Kelly Ripa watches and so does Elizabeth from the View. Neither of them said a peep. Add this to Travis and Sarah's silence. Then the big break up announcement. Finally Kelly and the ladies from the View commented on it. I only caught a few things they said but they were definitely making comments about the "ring on the string" Add that to Lisa Levenson's "bitter end" and "Travis won't let us down", this season is quite weird indeed. And now for the rollercoaster continuing, according to E Online, ABC is considering suing Travis for breach of contract for not doing any AFR show interviews. It's a real live soap opera going on folks!
    Hee! I think they should sue his a$$. Nobody is above a contract. He signed it so he should be a man and own up to it. I have zero sympathy for Travis in this. He's an adult, he got himself into this and he didn't like it. Tough, go cry to mommy!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

And now for the rollercoaster continuing, according to E Online, ABC is considering suing Travis for breach of contract for not doing any AFR show interviews.
    Junkiegirl do you have a link or exact site URL for this? I cant find it.... Thanks.

ABC got their high ratings from this cast of characters, but surely they wanted additional promotion to lead into a new bachelor series.

I wonder if we've seen the bitter end or if there is more to come. LL said we wouldn't be let down, but right now things don't look so rose....y.

No AFR interviews...breach of contract...the BITTER end draws nigh.

Maybe the process server will finally find him cowered in the giant plastic skull on the Survivor: Skull Island set. By then he'll look worse than Tom Hanks as UPS man turned Robinson Caruso, with the exception that he won't build a raft back to the "real" world. Poor Travis. Life happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    No AFR interviews...breach of contract...the BITTER end draws nigh.

Maybe the process server will finally find him cowered in the giant plastic skull on the Survivor: Skull Island set. By then he'll look worse than Tom Hanks as UPS man turned Robinson Caruso, with the exception that he won't build a raft back to the "real" world. Poor Travis. Life happens.
    He's a wimp.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Junkiegirl do you have a link or exact site URL for this? I cant find it.... Thanks.
    I couldn't find it either, pajamasam. Dreamer posted a video of the E segment from last night, and although they talked about the break-up, there wasn't any mention of a potential lawsuit. The only thing I saw was that they mentioned that maybe Travis could hook up with Uma Thurmon since she also apparently is single!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I couldn't find it either, pajamasam. Dreamer posted a video of the E segment from last night, and although they talked about the break-up, there wasn't any mention of a potential lawsuit. The only thing I saw was that they mentioned that maybe Travis could hook up with Uma Thurmon since she also apparently is single!
    I saw it on the internet, it must be true! Actually some people have typed that they heard it on some E! News show. Just a tiny sentence was said, apparently. Maybe I should stop reading things, I'm starting to perpuate rumors I heard! LOL

(On a side note, maybe the show insider's statement that ABC was unhappy with Trav and that he was the worst Bachelor for not doing interviews may have helped fuel this rumor)
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Aw. It's OK Junkiegirl. I love rumors. Must be true - or at least Fleiss' wishful thinking.