Thread: Media Stories on Bachelor 8 and 9

Quote Originally Posted by ohforheavensake View Post
    Alas, the mandated time apart between the end of the show taping (November) and the end of the show airing (February) may have proved too much.
    Riiiiiight. If "what they had" had been the slightest bit real, three months of separation isn't even a blip on the radar screen.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt View Post
    I guess in Bachelor speak, if "being openminded" means watching out for bugs and peeing in the woods, "I am happy with the way things turned out" means that Sarah didn't get too upset when Travis broke up with her a week after filming ended.

And that would be because -- just as the famous editing was completely *unable* to hide from us -- she didn't have any stronger feelings for him than he had for her .... Editing may be able to change some things, but when you see two people who don't even look as if they have friendship-level emotional and physical warmth between them, again and again and again, the fact is that -- they don't have any warmth between them ... Well, at least we know that, in general, yes, we can trust our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    And that would be because -- just as the famous editing was completely *unable* to hide from us -- she didn't have any stronger feelings for him than he had for her .... Editing may be able to change some things, but when you see two people who don't even look as if they have friendship-level emotional and physical warmth between them, again and again and again, the fact is that -- they don't have any warmth between them ... Well, at least we know that, in general, yes, we can trust our eyes.
    Right! The best S U P E R F I C I A L love story EVER! Although Sarah did have those *deep* moments... remember during the mom's visit, all those little pieces of paper spread out on the table which, according to a FORT poster, read "he loves me" "he loves me not"....

It was on Regis and Kelly this morning, they were so funny about it, I laugh so hard I almost pee my self.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Right! The best S U P E R F I C I A L love story EVER! Although Sarah did have those *deep* moments... remember during the mom's visit, all those little pieces of paper spread out on the table which, according to a FORT poster, read "he loves me" "he loves me not"....
    Whoa. She's been hanging around with kindergarteners *way* too long ...

remember during the mom's visit, all those little pieces of paper spread out on the table which, according to a FORT poster, read "he loves me" "he loves me not"....
    That was my guess at the time...I now think they were phone numbers of TV station Human Resources departments.

I still think they were reminders about the scripted lines she had to say.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by ohforheavensake View Post
    Brad Schmidt's column

Wednesday, 03/08/06
    Travis: 'Do we look at each other? . . . Ignore each other?'

Seems like the big Travis Stork/ Sarah Stone split story yesterday didn't surprise too many of you.

I had dozens of e-mails saying you thought Travis and Sarah didn't have much chemistry on The Bachelor: Paris.

Travis, though, told me in that joint interview Monday that what he and Sarah had in Paris rocked.

"You develop all these lasting memories, and we did have such an incredible relationship in Paris, and I think the unique thing that Sarah and I found is someone that we both trust that we care about," he said.

"I think the unique thing that Sarah and I shared, both in Paris and even now, is this ability to relate to each other. When people would see us laughing together and having those moments, it was just this wonderful relationship."

Alas, the mandated time apart between the end of the show taping (November) and the end of the show airing (February) may have proved too much.
    The way he describes their relationship lacks any passion, which makes sense because there never was any passion. Stop trying to make us believe you had this incredible spark in Paris but it fizzled. "Rocked" my butt.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Ok, I know there have been umteenth (at least it seems that way) articles about the "break-up" but I'm only going to include this new one because all you Nashvillittes (or is Nashvillians?) can go catch Travis at a Bachelor auction at Vandy!

Travis: 'Do we look at each other? . . . Ignore each other?
    '

Seems like the big Travis Stork/ Sarah Stone split story yesterday didn't surprise too many of you.

I had dozens of e-mails saying you thought Travis and Sarah didn't have much chemistry on The Bachelor: Paris.

Travis, though, told me in that joint interview Monday that what he and Sarah had in Paris rocked.

"You develop all these lasting memories, and we did have such an incredible relationship in Paris, and I think the unique thing that Sarah and I found is someone that we both trust that we care about," he said.

"I think the unique thing that Sarah and I shared, both in Paris and even now, is this ability to relate to each other. When people would see us laughing together and having those moments, it was just this wonderful relationship."

Travis also said things did get tricky because they do live in the same neighborhood and work out at the same gym, the Green Hills Y.

"Sarah and I, we joke on the phone about how awkward it was at first because we might pass each other at the gym and we have to, it's like, 'Do we look at each other? Do we ignore each other? Do we smile at each other?'

"If we smile, what are people going to construe from that. I think over time that got to be very difficult."

Don't forget that Travis will co-host a bachelor and bachelorette auction April 27 at the Vanderbilt Student Life Center, and more hotties have been added to the lineup. Details coming soon.

link
    Last edited by cafegirl; 03-08-2006 at 06:01 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYZN_z3XsSo

Link to Travis after WTA.