Page 640 of 642 FirstFirst ... 140540590630631632633634635636637638639640641642 LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6419

Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kourch
    I got the video to work which revealed the winner.

And like most of us knew it would be, it's Jerry.

Jen talks about how hard it was for her to stand there and listen to JP profess his feelings for her, and her to stand there thinking that in one minute she'll be telling him she doesn't feel the same way. She said that walking to the door was hard, because she understood that all he wanted to do was just "get the heck outta there". She says she knows what he's going through, but doesn't, because she knows what the day is like and she can't describe how awful she feels. At the end she basically says that even though she feels really bad, she knows that the next person that pulls up could be the person to change her life forever.
    Thank you Kourch so much. I was dying over here!

FORT Regular
    It is *, now what if she wasn't nice to him and has been cheating all along?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaTaylor
    Sue,
    Do you think that this may be because as time went on it became obvious to a lot of them that Jen and Jerry were meant to be together? And that therefore, the guys that kept on moving through the rose ceremonies were just destined to be dumped and therefore the guys that got out early were better off? Or do you really think he was dissing Jen? I really like Ben and he just strikes me as being too classy to say something that like about Jen personally. What are you thinking?
    Ben, as nice as he is, has the benefit of hindsight. He got to watch himself and his buddies on tv, but more importantly, he saw those edited confessions that Jen made, behind the scenes. Plenty of stuff there to neutralize his hurt feelings, if he had any. He took an implied cheap shot, and that's a bit disappointing, I thought smart boy Ben would know better.

In the first epi, was Ben one of the guys who stood on the patio and said that Jerry "looked like a guy who just met his wife"? Maybe he saw stuff going on betwee those two at the beginning and kept his eyes open, he sure talked little so I bet he observed a lot instead.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    In the first epi, was Ben one of the guys who stood on the patio and said that Jerry "looked like a guy who just met his wife"? Maybe he saw stuff going on betwee those two at the beginning and kept his eyes open, he sure talked little so I bet he observed a lot instead.
    Ben actually said in his interview that he had no idea about the connection between Jen and Jerry until he watched the show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Ben actually said in his interview that he had no idea about the connection between Jen and Jerry until he watched the show.

but he did say after hearing jerry's letter, he was sure there was more going on between the two of them than the others knew about.

kourch What video shows you this spoiler?

Hopeless Romantic
    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    but he did say after hearing jerry's letter, he was sure there was more going on between the two of them than the others knew about.

If Ben knew about the connection between Jerry and Jen...why did he vote for JP as winner on the MTA?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjay
    If Ben knew about the connection between Jerry and Jen...why did he vote for JP as winner on the MTA?

i am not saying he was 100% aware of the connection, i am simply saying that in one of his interviews his reaction to jerry's letter was that there was obviously more going on than anyone else really knew about.

as to why he voted for jp, i have no clue. someone will have to ask ben that. maybe he picked who he though jen should pick...i don't know.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    kourch What video shows you this spoiler?
    The video in the Winners Revealed thread. I can PM you the link to the video, if you'd like.

My Dish satellite TV guide says that from 10-11 pm
    "After The Final Rose"- Jen and the man she rejected.

What does that mean? Is it possible she rejects Jerry too?
    Maybe just tells him she wants a dating relationship for a while or something?
    ghee wiz why would the guide say that?