Page 638 of 642 FirstFirst ... 138538588628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642 LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 6419

Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And that in itself is a web-generated rumor, NYGal. If you'd seen the entire shot of the situation, Jen did not sign anything... she was waving and people read into the pictures.

I think people are reading into Jen's lack of enthusiasm more than they're reading into the rumors about Billy Dec.
    How many times can you answer the same questions over and over? I can see why she lacks enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    How many times can you answer the same questions over and over?
    You're asking that on this board?????

I then Jen's lost her enthusiasm because she's been battered by everyone slamming her in the press and on the message boards. Hard to keep a brave, happy face when everyone thinks you're a money-grubbing, selfish, shallow wench.

But I was answering the content of your post... you were belittling people for having doubts for only one reason (the Billy Dec/breakup crap in the press) when there are clearly many reasons for having doubts, that's all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thank goodness it's almost over for her . She was quite perky on Tony Danza this morning. I'm sure it's been a long nightmare that won't end.

Quote Originally Posted by decemberose
    ... just had an idea .... on the ATFR maybe Jen and ??? decide to continue dating, but are just not ready to get engaged???
    I'd be real satisfied with that...more realistic, not as much pressure for marriage within a period of time. What do you think?
    I agree. With the national divorce rate at 50% under a normal dating scenario.....imagine the rate under this scenario! But unfortunately, television doesn't want a boring, let's wait and see ending. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    You're asking that on this board?????

I then Jen's lost her enthusiasm because she's been battered by everyone slamming her in the press and on the message boards. Hard to keep a brave, happy face when everyone thinks you're a money-grubbing, selfish, shallow wench.

But I was answering the content of your post... you were belittling people for having doubts for only one reason (the Billy Dec/breakup crap in the press) when there are clearly many reasons for having doubts, that's all.
    I apologize if my post sounded harsh. It wasn't my intention to belittle or offend. I just find it amusing that the Posters who are foisting and embracing the rumors, all wanted someone else to "win".

FORT Fan
    Keep in mind that Jen's time for the last months belong to ABC. So she being at Oscar, interviews, etc, it is not her decision to make to appear on the shows. Just like MTA, ABC didn't want Jen there, so she wasn't. ABC control everything until tomorrow.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I apologize if my post sounded harsh. It wasn't my intention to belittle or offend. I just find it amusing that the Posters who are foisting and embracing the rumors, all wanted someone else to "win".
    I find it personally offensive just how far some people have gone. It's a TV show. Lighten UP.

Re-Read the FAQ.

with an emphasis on

We want an intelligent, respectful member base. You don't have to agree with another member's opinion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.

No flaming, no baiting, no insults directed toward anyone other than contestants.

Lets make the finale an enjoyable experience instead of a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    Keep in mind that Jen's time for the last months belong to ABC. So she being at Oscar, interviews, etc, it is not her decision to make to appear on the shows. Just like MTA, ABC didn't want Jen there, so she wasn't. ABC control everything until tomorrow.
    Maybe things have changed, but it's my understanding from previous seasons that ABC controls everything until April 1. So, public appearances together and so on are all pre-arranged and ordained. That's why Jesse and Jessica even bothered to put up a show, and I'm sure it's yet another reason why ABC went after Bob.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99
    Remember back in January when Jen was on Ellen and she said that “yes” she’s in love and yes they are together. With that in mind the break up a week after taping ended doesn’t match up. I’m thinking this might be a smoke screen, making us forsure tune in when the bachelor proposes again tonight. Everything is all speculation, until tonight, how many more hours????
    I just rewatched that interview last night and thought the same thing. Also, I have been one that has been looking for a romance with JP and found my own in screencaps (a few pages back)

It really doesn't matter to me who wins the girl........I agree with Ben when he said his article that a lot of the guys realized they won by not winning the rose.

I'm still not convinced that Jen is "ready for a steady". Maybe she will prove me wrong and for the sake of the show future, I hope she does.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Newbie

My predictions

For what it's worth, I think that we are going to find out tonight that Jen and Jerry had a soul-mate like connection right from the very beginning and that Jen just wanted to make sure that it was for real before burning her bridges with two, otherwise fine choices in Ryan and JP. I just feel it between the two of them. I think they may move somewhat slowly into their future relationship together - they obviously need some "normal" circumstances to cement their relationship, but I think that we will definitely hear the "L" word from both of them tonight.

Now, I may be completely wrong, and if I am, I will hand it to all of you JP fans. But, I won't be too upset, for JP is a really nice guy (except for the
    no-sock thing with the suit - uuuuggghhh), and maybe Jerry would consent to be the bachelor in the future.

I just keep hanging my hat on Jerry saying "I hope this is the last first date that I ever have", and for my part, I'm hoping that his wish comes true.