Page 637 of 642 FirstFirst ... 137537587627628629630631632633634635636637638639640641642 LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 6419

Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by meagann99
    Remember back in January when Jen was on Ellen and she said that “yes” she’s in love and yes they are together. With that in mind the break up a week after taping ended doesn’t match up. I’m thinking this might be a smoke screen, making us forsure tune in when the bachelor proposes again tonight.
    I was thinking something similar. if I remember correctly (and I probably don't ), rumors about Jen & Billy Dec started flying after they were seen together at a super bowl party, which would have been early february (after jen said she was in love on Ellen). perhaps the rumor started innocently, but abc saw an opportunity and ran with it (to attempt) to promote interest in the show. that's about the time everything started changing...they could have re-edited and come up with this new format for the finale, etc.
    I know it's far-fetched but we all now how underhanded fleiss & co. can be, so I wouldn't put it past them...crazy?

Okay, here's my two cents for what it's worth. None of the people involved are naive and they all know their personal lives will be somewhat exposed. To think that under those scrutinized and rather bizarre circumstances, anyone fell "madly in love," in 5 week is, I think, is highly unlikely. I would venture to say the majority of those involved had some kind of media agenda or at the very least, wouldn't shy away from some national PR. Could two people who were attracted to each other fall in love in the three months since the taping? Sure. Does it affect my life? Not in the least. I only hope that Jen and whomever she chose are happy. And on that same line, I hope the non-chosen one isn't embarrassed or humiliated at all tonight. All that being said and even though it isn't worth a hill of beans, I'd pick JP. God he's sexy! Thank for allowing me the rant.

JeyWex, I just don't get how JP is sexy. However I bet if they finally showed us some of Jerry's body I bet your opinion would change. :rolleyes

meagann... different strokes for different folks. I've made it well known that I cannot stomach jerry and don't find him even remotely sexy..... so seeing his body wouldn't help everyone. :phhht

I'm with Jaywex.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Please note that the "reputable" media outlets are saying it is a rumor being circulated on the internet.

and, they are all quoting Star magazine as their source...hardly reputable imo.

I can't believe the amount of people who are falling for this obvious ploy. I thought FORTers were smart. The Enquirer leaked the name of the guy she picked, and interest in the show started to wane. The PR machine at ABC kicked into gear and started planting all kinds of rumors in the press. Jen is no longer with the guy she picked. She receives two proposals and will respond - "live". Will she say "yes"? Even Chris is out there saying "don't count out the other guy". Okaaay.

Given the track record of this show and the low ratings, I believe they are trying to revive interest. For example, the New York papers have basically ignored the show since Jesse's season. All of a sudden with rumours of a break-up before the finale, (gasp) they are all over the story. Give me a break. The show wrapped right before Thanksgiving. If Jen and her chosen one broke up the very next week, why did she sign "I love you" at the Golden Globes in January?

I've worked in Corporate Communications, so I know a little something about generating some ink. Someone at ABC deserves a promotion.

Just for fun~I got a life Gottagettalife's Avatar
    Just wondering if Jen's parents has a hot tub, , maybe Jerry and Jen will give off some steam tonight !!!

______________________________ ______________________________ __
    Just my 2 cents

Now Ryan from New York, I bet that would have been a great hot tub scene.

Anyway, I'm hoping that tonight they answer all these questions about her boss, the break up, and the romantic in me really hopes that she is happy and didn't do this the second time and have it fizzle on her. But hey, she got alot of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    If Jen and her chosen one broke up the very next week, why did she sign "I love you" at the Golden Globes in January?
    And that in itself is a web-generated rumor, NYGal. If you'd seen the entire shot of the situation, Jen did not sign anything... she was waving and people read into the pictures.

I think people are reading into Jen's lack of enthusiasm more than they're reading into the rumors about Billy Dec.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JayWex
    I only hope that Jen and whomever she chose are happy. And on that same line, I hope the non-chosen one isn't embarrassed or humiliated at all tonight. All that being said and even though it isn't worth a hill of beans, I'd pick JP. God he's sexy! Thank for allowing me the rant.
    JayWex... you took the words right out of my mouth

I'm hoping to see the real romance tonight ... JP/Jen ( ) or Jerry/Jen.
    With that being said, I'm choosing to believe that romance (maybe not true love) has blossomed for Jen and ??? and all this pre-finale stuff is a result of Jen not being able to say anything due to the nature of the ATFR program. I know...I'm the eternal optimist, but that's what this show is all about. optimism in the face of cold harsh reality!!

... just had an idea .... on the ATFR maybe Jen and ??? decide to continue dating, but are just not ready to get engaged???
    I'd be real satisfied with that...more realistic, not as much pressure for marriage within a period of time. What do you think?