Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Given how overwhelmingly these rumors have been embraced, now by even reputable media outlets, there must be something to them.
    For a while I just thought that they were not true, fabrications, pure fantasy, but now I think something must have spawned the beast.
    I almost find myself not wanting to watch the finale, I'm afraid I'll see a great guy be dumped on tv, and I don't mean JP.

Truthfully, although I like Jen in all her sometime stupidity, I care more about what happens with Jerry than her. I just hope that if the rumors are true, he got over her lightning fast and is out there again wreaking havoc among LA's female population, none the worse for the experience.

I still hope he wins but I no longer think its in his best interest, since he might just get himself kicked to the curb a few minutes later at the ATFR.
    Would not have thought, I'd say this, but maybe JP should win. Whatever happens to him after, I couldn't care less.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Given how overwhelmingly these rumors have been embraced, now by even reputable media outlets, there must be something to them.
    Please note that the "reputable" media outlets are saying it is a rumor being circulated on the internet.

Where there's smoke, there's often fire, though. That's the key.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I almost find myself not wanting to watch the finale, I'm afraid I'll see a great guy be dumped on tv, and I don't mean JP.

Truthfully, although I like Jen in all her sometime stupidity, I care more about what happens with Jerry than her. I just hope that if the rumors are true, he got over her lightning fast and is out there again wreaking havoc among LA's female population, none the worse for the experience.

I still hope he wins but I no longer think its in his best interest, since he might just get himself kicked to the curb a few minutes later at the ATFR.
    Would not have thought, I'd say this, but maybe JP should win. Whatever happens to him after, I couldn't care less.
    That is exactly how I feel, MsFroggy. I almost don't want to watch. I'm feeling very protective towards Jerry.....among OTHER feelings. whew, is it getting hot in here?

For a while I just thought that they were not true, fabrications, pure fantasy, but now I think something must have spawned the beast.

Hey Ms Froggy,
    Seems we have more than the frog in common...I find myself today worrying more about Jerry and his feelings than getting the "happily ever after" I was dreaming of. It's true that I don't KNOW him but the reality character that I've seen (in spite of the player sell) is someone I have grown to care about...not so sure how I feel about Jen.
    An article said that he carried her down the stairs because she said she was worried about falling because her dress was tight. True gentleman...but even to this Jerry fan it looked calculated.
    This rumors are getting more and more depressing. They all just seem to refer back to the STAR but the more prolific they are the more believable (where there is smoke there is fire).
    Whatever the outcome...I hope Jerry benefits from this. If he is sincere then he deserves it, and if he is a cad and he played Jen and us then HATS OFF to him because he played the game really well. Best I've ever seen...he deserves an acting career because he is GOOD!
    Trying to stay calm, breathe deep, and not care so much.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    Where there's smoke, there's often fire, though. That's the key.
    True, unfortunately true. I guess that's entertainment, but then why do I feel ripped off?

I do feel that this issue will be addressed tonight - they cannot ignore it during the ATFR segment if Jen and Jerry end up together - whether they are engaged or not. Chris will no doubt ask about all these rumors of a breakup that occurred in early December....And I really do have faith that we will be able to tell ALOT by their body language. Jen cannot hide much - so I am confident in the capabilities of the FORT. Once again, all leave is cancelled. Battle stations at 20:00 hours. And good luck to us all.

Ty Stone's website has changed again. Now no mention of "Brighter Day," just "Beauty Queen."

Wow I can't believe how close to my own feelings are MsFroggy's. I am taping tonight's show because we watch 24 (my favorite) and will watch just the end at the FRC and see who she picks. If it is JP, I won't bother watching the rest. If it is Jerry, I will. But, even though I hope Jerry wins, deep in my heart, I think JP should get the girl - only because I don't think she is that big a prize and JP doesn't do a thing for me. Jerry, on the other hand, is a cute little sweetheart and deserves better.

Besides, relying on your true love to be one out of 25 guys that someone picks for you and that you know only slightly by the time he proposes is ridiculous and unlikely. The fact that she even thinks it is possible (the second time) is so ludicrous, she deserves to get what she gets. If she picks phony balony JP, she deserves him.

Remember back in January when Jen was on Ellen and she said that “yes” she’s in love and yes they are together. With that in mind the break up a week after taping ended doesn’t match up. I’m thinking this might be a smoke screen, making us forsure tune in when the bachelor proposes again tonight. Everything is all speculation, until tonight, how many more hours????