Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by volleyMom
    Actually, I think you are wrong. Out of boredom last night I watched the last few episodes of Trista's show. Trista actually had the hot tub time with Charlie in one of the last episodes...it was in there that she and Charlie talked about naming a daughter "Charlie Rose". The only time Ryan was in the hot tub was during a group date at that spa--but all the guys were in there together, not Ryan alone.
    Actually Ryan had hot tub time on an alone date, it was the last date before the frc.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Jen did an interview this morning on our local ABC station and she was her usual non commital but happy self. She commented on how every interview she does is taken out of context with people trying to read meaning into everything she says. She was laughing about it and seems to have a sence of humor about the whole thing, but it impacts what she says and how she acts.
    Lol - heaven forbid there be meaning in everything she says. Note to Jen - if it doesn't mean anything, you aren't obigated to say it.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by volleyMom
    Out of boredom last night I watched the last few episodes of Trista's show. Trista actually had the hot tub time with Charlie in one of the last episodes...it was in there that she and Charlie talked about naming a daughter "Charlie Rose". The only time Ryan was in the hot tub was during a group date at that spa--but all the guys were in there together, not Ryan alone.
    When Trista and Ryan were on the houseboat in Seattle, they had a hot tub scene. I distinctly remember Ryan wearing swimming trunks and posters swooning over his body.

Who got the second date on Trista and Meredith's shows? I just heard Jen's dad say that they met JP first. They showed a clip on the Tony Danza show. He said that JP was so nice that he did not know if Jerry would be able to measure up or something.

I just wanted to add that Jen seemed more relaxed on the Tony Danza show. I think she is relieved that it is almost over. She seemed happy but was not gushing. It is so hard trying to read tea leaves to figure out what will happen tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    Who got the second date on Trista and Meredith's shows? I just heard Jen's dad say that they met JP first. They showed a clip on the Tony Danza show. He said that JP was so nice that he did not know if Jerry would be able to measure up or something.
    Ryan and Ian were second.

Thanks so much for the reply. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....wonder if the trend will continue (winner getting final date).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by my3boyz

Ryan and Ian were second.
    If they met Jp first then Jen's brother 's indeed didnt like JP- right?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    If they met Jp first then Jen's brother 's indeed didnt like JP- right?
    Umm... why would it mean that?

And I still have absolutely no reason to think Jen's brother was talking about either JP or Jerry.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

A poster on another message board said she/he received a survey from US Weekly asking to pick the next cover. One of the choices was:

Jen Schefft, Bachelorette Heartbreak! She struck out again! Now Scheftt, 28, tells US why she's turned down marriage a second time.

I also thought this quote from Jerry in the Democrat/Chronicle article was telling:
    "It's been great, one of the best things I've ever done,'' he said of the experience. "I've made some great friends.''
    Doesn't sound like a guy with a girlfriend.