Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    So do we think it's true?

Sorry, I hadn't seen this posted before (but I don't have the patience to wade thru 318 pages of spoilers, so probably my bad )
    charlie9 there's been several copies of that info quoted in various newspapers .. one in San Franscisco and the People article mentioned above, the Star.. and list goes on.. ABC even had Chris Harrison do some damage control in an article saying it wasn't true but the rumor was probably started because Jen went to a car race (Daytona??) with Billy Dec (supposedly professional relationship only... and photos were taken).. Billy himself has even been interviewed and denied rumors saying they are just friends and business-- boss/employee relations...
    So who knows... as for now.. it's a rumor that keeps getting picked up by major mags and newspapers..???
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    Don't you remember the week before Trista chose it was spoiled she and Charlie were stopped for speeding. It's all a ruse.
    The Daily News is not the most reliable. Their "Rush and Molloy Corner" broke the story about Trista being pregnant with Charlie's baby.

Cafegirl, after reading that article, and I'm not sure why Jen would dump him a week later, sounds fishy, and then to give her answer tonight, even fishier, but I'd have to say I really hate the editing on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by chigirl
    I would say, based on the distance between Jen and mystery man in the second photo, and the distance between Jen and JP in the first photo, that the mystery man might NOT be JP because I'm thinking he should appear taller, based on how close this man is to the camera...of course, this is just a guess on my part. You see where JP's shoulder hits Jen's face in the first photo (around nose-level), and in the second one, it's only slightly different (maybe slightly above chin level), and for the difference in distance between them, it should be much different, in my opinion. That leads me to believe that mystery man might be Jerry, but I don't know for sure....
    You're right about where JP's should hits Jen in the first photo, but in the two of mystery man, notice that in the second one, he's slightly closer and appears slightly taller in relation to her. Woulen't he look taller the closer he walked in relation to her?

Did anyone see Jen on Tony Danza's show today? Unfortunately, I only caught the last 30 seconds or so. He's not exactly Barbara Walters when it comes to interviewing so my guess is, no new info......anybody see it?

Just for fun~I got a life Gottagettalife's Avatar

????

I've been thinking how We haven't seen Jen and Jerry in their swimsuits together at all and that is SO WRONG , But really I came to the conclusion that they DID spend time together in a "hot tub" at some point but the "HEAT" steamed up the camera TOO much and was a dead give away, so they had to edit them out~~TOO BAD REALLY ....

What do you guys think??? I don't remember any of the final 3 in the past not having "HOT TUB" time~~Am I wrong???

______________________________ _________________________
    Just my 2 cents

During GMA this morning, a ad for tonights big finale. Showed Jen and Jerry nose-to-nose and then a new photo we haven't seen of she and JP - a very close hug (mabe goodby from final date?). Then showed both men proposing (VERY BRIEF) - John Paul (standing) "I can see you as my wife" Jerry, on bended knee (Jen has one hand on her hip and one hand in Jerry's) "Jennifer Schefft will you marry me?" Then pans to Jen making a face - of course, we don't know to whom that face was directed to!

What do you guys think??? I don't remember any of the final 3 in the past not having "HOT TUB" time~~Am I wrong???
    Actually, I think you are wrong. Out of boredom last night I watched the last few episodes of Trista's show. Trista actually had the hot tub time with Charlie in one of the last episodes...it was in there that she and Charlie talked about naming a daughter "Charlie Rose". The only time Ryan was in the hot tub was during a group date at that spa--but all the guys were in there together, not Ryan alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottagettalife
    I've been thinking how We haven't seen Jen and Jerry in their swimsuits together at all and that is SO WRONG , But really I came to the conclusion that they DID spend time together in a "hot tub" at some point but the "HEAT" steamed up the camera TOO much and was a dead give away, so they had to edit them out~~TOO BAD REALLY ....

______________________________ _________________________
    Just my 2 cents
    I've been wondering about the same thing. Jen's had two hot tub scenes with Ryan and one hot tub and a bathing suit scene with JP, but is always fully clothed with Jerry. The only time Jerry was shown without his shirt was at the basketball game and that's because his team was "skin". What gives?

This day's ramble:

Its amazing that now that we are closing in on the finish line, there's still screencap analysis going on.

The article on Jerry in that Rochester paper was really great, I enjoyed reading about his background and it reinforced everything I thought about him previously, only now I also feel a bit sorry for him for having it rough early on in life. But stuff like that builds great character.

Seeing Jen yesterday fumble through her segment on E! made me think that she is angling for a bit of what Elizabeth Hasselback got after her brush with Survivor fame. However, Jen's not a natural that way, this appearance might have been a test in that regard and I don't think it went too well.

Her being there at the Oscars, in this capacity, changed my mind a bit about her intentions, and her avowals that she's ready to ditch the limelight and return to obscurity. Moving to Oklahoma would certainly guarantee a swift burial of her relative fame. Does she want that now? Methinks not.
    Moving to LA and even staying in Chicago is the way to go if she's eyeing a showbiz future.

But what is wrong with that? I think a person only lives once, according to some beliefs anyways, and no one can afford to waste life on regrets. Watching the show we've all repeatedly noticed that she said she wanted one thing while apparently taking steps in the opposite direction. A lot of the rancor towards her now stems from this perception that one has to stick with one's words and follow through, no matter if one comes to feel the pull in a different direction. She said she wanted family and stability, but maybe this show has led her towards a new realization. All her insecurities and mixed signals and ambivalence, this could explain it all.

I hope she picked Jerry, and if it didn't work out, at least she didn't settle. Guys like JP are, sorry, a dime a dozen, she can get one of them while jogging in Lincoln Park. Wouldn't even have to try too hard.

Can't wait to see how it all goes down.
    Will there be another week's worth of discussion in the finale? I might have withdrawal pains if this board suddenly goes up in a puff of smoke .

*2 cents*
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV