Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Here's the alleged new boyfriend. Not too cute, IMHO.

http://www.rockitranch.com/bios_dec.html
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Premium Member
    I didn't think anyone from the show (especially Jen) was allowed to be seen with anybody until after the show was finished airing. This whole season stinks. :phhht I'm still going to watch though.

Guys, I just posted a spoiler article from the NY Daily News in a separate thread. Word is that Jen picks Jerry, dumps him a week later, and has been seen around town with a Chicago nightclub owner named Billy Dec. I posted a link to his website. He's not too cute.

Carry on!

If this is true (and re: the new boyfriend, I've heard it from a few sources) then you better believe ABC is pretty peeved at her!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Jen accepted Jerry's proposal, then dumped him a week later, and has now been seen canoodling with a "nightclub owner" from Chicago. Nice!
    I read the article in the NY Daily News too. Nothing new there. Same stuff that's been circulating on the internet for weeks. People magazine posted the exact same story on their website.

So do we think it's true?

Sorry, I hadn't seen this posted before (but I don't have the patience to wade thru 318 pages of spoilers, so probably my bad )

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    here's my original post of the back of shoulders comparison from page 4 of our marathon thread.... one thing to note.. is that you should really re watch the first previews where you actually see the video of the guy approaching... he is not that close to her, so the height issue could lead it to be either one.

One thing I've wondered since the last photos came out.. is how the side angle of Jerry approaching Jen compare to this shoulder guy's video... can you tell if Jen is reaching her arms out like she is to Jerry in that video as he approaches her... I'm not sure at what point she reaches out to him and when this sequence was taken.. but that's an interesting observation.
    ... ok I went and got the pics of Jen greeting Jerry to compare
    Wow... just by looking at Jen's hair comparison and her similar smile... I believe the back of shoulder guy is......... JERRY>>>> surprise!!!HA!! BUT one quick additional observation to the Jen/ Jerry pics.. Jen is looking down at ??? his hands??) of course we don't have a similar photo series of JP to compare... but based on that ... it just confirms by pick for the rose game!!

John Paul from the first rose ceremony

Jerry from the first rose ceremony
    After looking at the pics I think JP's shoulder length is longer than mystery man. Jerry's seems to be the same length.

FORT Fan
    Same old, same old!

Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar
    All,

Here in Chicago about 5 minutes ago Chris Harrison was on with Eric & Kathy on 101.9 the Mix. They questioned him about the proposals and JP's comment how there are 2 proposals but since there are 3 people that doesn't mean its the men that do it!

Well in reponse Chris verified that both JP and Jerry propose. The first person is rejected and the second who she chooses, she requests to give her answer later at the ATR special so she has more time to decide to accept of not.

They are also doing a short story on the Next Bachelor, too. Chris pretty much confirmed the rumors of who it is, without outright saying.

Melissa
    >^..^<

Chicago, IL
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

FORT Fanatic

Spoilers Schmoilers

Don't you remember the week before Trista chose it was spoiled she and Charlie were stopped for speeding. It's all a ruse.