Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by joonie220
    I'm at work so I can't view it. Can't wait to get home! LOL

Thanks so much!

oh.......and thank your wife for the kiss. LOL

You girls are tooo funny, Hopefully we will meet up with him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99
    Okay I hate to burst anybodyís bubble here, but I was just looking at the dreamers screencaps and if you look closely at the JP and Jen pics, the shadow on Jenís face that we thought was Jerryís silhouette forsure appears it could very well be JPís.

Thanks cafegirl for the link to the pics.

Meagan,

Are Dreamers Screencaps different from cafegirl's??

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    If ABC is gambling, then they were probably afraid that if she gave her answer at the FRC, the answer would be "no" and that if they gave her more time, perhaps with rendezvous or financial incentive, she might later say "yes."

However, I'm of the Oliver Stone conspiracy theory school on this season. I think she's already given an answer which they've edited out of the FRC and will spin on the ATFR. If she initially said "yes," they'll try to add to the suspense by postponing the answer. But this will add little suspense since the ATFR immediately follows. More than likely, they will try to spin this more positively than the actual outcome was.
    Are we giving too much credit to ABC? Maybe, I don't know.

I think something simpler might have actually happened.
    JP is about to propose but she stops him before he can. Adios.
    Jerry does propose but he doesen't say marriage, he'll say lets just be together and see where it goes. He might even try to give her the ring.
    I think she might not take the ring. She might say "wait, please, lets see where we'll be after a realistic period of time, and if you still want to give me that ring, I'll answer you then". Two proposals, none of them marriage and there's nothing wrong with waiting, and its not forcing him to do anything he didn't want to do himself in the first place.

Hence, they wait till the ATFR show where either Jerry presents her with the ring, and she says yes or they both say that upon reflection it ain't happenin'.
    I don't think there's any chance that Jerry will whip out the ring and she'll refuse him live. She can't be that cruel and they can't force her to do that. If she refused him they'll just say its not working out, it won't be live.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    I don't think there's any chance that Jerry will whip out the ring and she'll refuse him live. She can't be that cruel and they can't force her to do that. If she refused him they'll just say its not working out, it won't be live.
    You're right--she's not that cruel. They'll play a videotaped and scripted refusal by Jen with commentary by AF at the ATFR.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 02-23-2005 at 01:44 PM.

FORT Fan
    Okay I hate to burst anybodyís bubble here, but I was just looking at the dreamers screencaps and if you look closely at the JP and Jen pics, the shadow on Jenís face that we thought was Jerryís silhouette forsure appears it could very well be JPís.

Its Jerry. If you check the suit and the height, its clearly Jerry is the one in that shadow screencap.

FORT Fan

Meagann99- All I see is what seems to me to be Jerry's spikey haired shadow. Can you say why you think that it might be JP?

I completely agree with Ms. Froggy on this one. That's the most intuitive answer.

I have a feeling that JP may be her choice after reading Kirsten's column in E Online and her interview with Jen. There were two glaring answers she gave that would indicate JP and not Jerry:

1. She said she is really happy with a very nice "boy".

2. She would not answer the question "Are you in love?"

Jerry is definitely not a boy, but JP could be considered a boy at age 25 being that he is 3 years younger than Jen.

Hopeless Romantic
    The shadow on Jen's face is not an issue in the big picture. The screen caps of Jerry from the time he enters...look at Jen's face...until he reaches her with their signature hand touch...where he puts his hands out and she puts her hands in his. That says it all. She is beaming and they immediately share a kiss. They are seen holding hands and hugging. Also Jerry is shown on his knee in a couple of shots.

I don't recall one screen cap of JP even touching Jen from the time he walked through the door. They don't even appear to be standing very close. She looks less than thrilled when he is reaching into his pocket for the ring. There is no screen cap of him down on his knee.

If there was anything of significance during these proposals to show of JP...they certainly would have included it.

This was the Jen and Jerry show all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I have a feeling that JP may be her choice after reading Kirsten's column in E Online and her interview with Jen. There were two glaring answers she gave that would indicate JP and not Jerry:

1. She said she is really happy with a very nice "boy".

2. She would not answer the question "Are you in love?"

Jerry is definitely not a boy, but JP could be considered a boy at age 25 being that he is 3 years younger than Jen.
    CAn you send us the link of the interview please..........