Thread: Finalists - Speculation & Spoilers

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Tony Kent Arena

The Tony Kent Arena is in Cape Cod.

I had to make the thumbnail small but you can check it out here - rafters the same, bleachers, even the yellow boards.d

http://www.tonykentarena.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

THe guy holding the ring box is definitely not Jerry.....
    I actually still think it's Jerry.

Out from Lurkdom
    I agree that the skating isn't next week. Still trying to figure out all the fantasy date clothing. I don't think they usually change clothes twice, but they have different clothes & coats at the lighthouse & beach than skating & Ryan has different pants on in what we assume is the fantasy suite. Maybe the skating a hometown date????

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    I realize that since Ryan's hotub date is this next week....that things are looking slimmer for him to be in the final two but I'm not giving up yet...........
    THe guy holding the ring box is definitely not Jerry.........
    If Ryan is not in the hottub next episode, then Jerry loses. But if Ryan is in the hottub on the firetruck date, then either Ryan or Jerry can be the second guy in the F2. Screencaps don't clarify it either way.

definitely huh? Thumb analysis rules out JP (hitchhiker's thumb) not Jerry. How did you come to that conclusion about Jerry? But remember, Fleiss & Co could be showing #2 with the ring. They did with Matt.

Ok, I am officially rooting for Ryan NOT to be the ONE. I heart him and we haven't seen anything yet! I want him to have his heart-broken (just a tad), and then come back as the next Bachelor so I can apply and win his heart. Whats his last name? I wonder how it will sound with my name..

I think it's Jerry holding the ring because the shape of the fingertips and nails look exactly like his. Also the shape of what we can see of the fingers look like his - not real long and slender. Sort of medium. I know the nails look a bit less manicured - but there's probably at least a 2 week real time gap between episode 3 and the final rose ceremony. Nails that are perfectly filed will look different over time, especially if he's been involved in sports/activities in the interim. I am just focusing on the shapes.

I agree that the skating is at the fantasy date & not next week. Ryan has on totally different outfits. I think the one of Jen & Ryan with their backs to us is him picking her up for their one on one this week (he has on the tan coat) and the ice skating he has on a long black coat. JMO. (I am so slow at writing these things & figuring out what photo I am going to use that 10 people will probably post this before I get a chance )
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    I agree pajamasam that those are Jerry's hands.

Eny, I agree that it is the kiss of death to be the front runner this early in the game. The only thing that could skew this is that Jerry is giving good TV moments. Jen talks about him, Fabrice has an issue with him, she loved his kiss, the boat footage was the best of the day. Cutting all of this out to hide Jerry would leave them with a pretty dull show. They have to go with the most interesting footage and in this, 'getting to know you stage' there is probably precious little that isn't strained.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mic813
    Ok, I am officially rooting for Ryan NOT to be the ONE. I heart him and we haven't seen anything yet! I want him to have his heart-broken (just a tad), and then come back as the next Bachelor so I can apply and win his heart. Whats his last name? I wonder how it will sound with my name..
    Smith.....Mrs. Mic Smith
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I'm holding out some hope for Ryan. It doesn't look good, what with THE KISS and all with Jerry, but I'm even more convinced that ring box guy is not Jerry (had already ruled out JP). Jerry's hands, complete with manicured nails:

[IMG]images/img/Bachelorette3_Episode4_Preview 0010.jpg[/IMG]

and ring box guy's hands:

[IMG]images/img/episode1-102.jpg[/IMG]

I know, I know . . . . the guy holding the ring is not necessarily THE ONE and could even be the jeweller, but I think it's Ryan. I tell you what, though, if she doesn't pick that jewel, I'm on a campaign for Ryan as the next Bachelor!

pajamasam, I'd like to hear more of your hand analysis. I do think that Jerry holds his fingers in a distinctive manner, but his fingers look too long to be ring box guy's, plus, in the actual preview more so than in this cap, you can see that ring box guy's nails are cut straight across, not rounded.