Closed Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Rachel keeps saying that Nick wouldn't have gotten to the end if it weren't for her. Well (using her logic) she wouldn't have gotten there either if it wasn't for Jaclyn and look what she did to her. Maybe it was Karma biting you in the ass Rach!
    shyra, NEPASue, KatesMom and 2 others like this.

Yes, Nick was making out with Donna the night that Donna was sent packing.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Poor Rachel, the most entertaining finale was in good part at her expense.... losing her boyfriend, friend and not winning the money either.
    If Rachel wasn't so gaga over that loser Michael (how is it that she couldn't see right through him?), if she didn't cry her pretty lil' eyes out when that loser was sent packing and if she were NICER to Nick, I'd feel bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Why was Jamie wearing a Halloween costume?
    Yeah, it's a BIT early...I mean, summer just ended!
    Cornholio likes this.

What a great finale! Finally CH delivers on the "most dramatic ever". I didn't see anything disturbing though - other than Jamie's outfit that is. I totally get why Nick did what he did. Kudo's to him.
    BTW, NEPASue, Alexxxx and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Bachelor Pad is Survivor on Stilettos.. with the added shot of tequila thrown in here and there. Lying is part of the game, it's part of the strategy. Friendships don't matter. Say Rachel did take Jaclyn to the final. Where would their friendship be when they have to say to the "jury" how one is more deserving than the other? These people go on this show and totally forget that who you lie and screw over during the whole thing is who will VOTE for you at the end. Russell Hantz never won at Survivor because while a brilliant strategist, he never grasped the social aspect of the game and pi$$ed off everyone so bad that by the time he was in the finals no one wanted to see him walk away with the money, and he couldn't figure out why!

Nick played the best game possible. He had NO alliances, no loyalty to any partners. Circumstances put him in the finals and he made the most of it. In my opinion any other man or woman sitting in that position would have had loyalty to someone else in that room that would have made them select SHARE. Nick was the only one that seriously had no ties, no friends, no loyalties, no REASON to share... so he didn't. It was kind of a snake thing to do, but at the same time I think it was brilliantly played. The only thing that bothered me was when he turned on his heel on the stage and walked off. Didn't shake CH's hand and say thanks, nothing.. just walked off, made snarky comments to Rachel then hopped into the waiting limo and toodled off into the sunset.

Best finale ever.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Always thought Nick was a cutie, and wondered why he didn't get more attention. Lucky for him, I guess. Wonder if he has special plans for the loot? It would be to his, and everyone's advantage, if he donated some to charity, and let it be known which ones.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    I think it's repulsive that he took all the money.

1/ it's not just a game-- or put otherwise, a game reflects the kind of person you are; and life is only a zero sum game for the worst
    2/ he gave her his word, game or no game
    3/his little pity party about how no one thought he would win, and she wanted to leave, etc-- is kind of disgusting-- just what does anyone have to do in a relationship with him to suddenly become someone who deserves nothing, while he deserves to take all?
    4/people who have no heart, have no heart; people who don't care how other people feel, but gloat when they step all over other people are just that
    5/maybe people will think it's cool and celebrate his winning it all and undermining expectations in the world of non-reality, but in the reality all he did is by betraying somone in the game, showing what a bitter, self-aggrandizing and petty person he really is
    6/ he may be a schmuck with $250,00-- but in the end, that truly is the best thing you can say about him-- that he has $250,000
    7/ by the way, he did not do it all "by himself"-- in fact, there's no way he would have won without Rachel, so his whole premise is a lie
    I think you are a little too upset over this. ITs a dumb TV game show. I find it hard to feel bad for people who go on these shows. Theyre all crazy people hungry for fame. This is part of the reason why none of these bachelor/ettes never end up marrying the person they pick on the show. If youre single and going on this show to actually find love, you're crazy and thats probably why you are single. Id say 95% of them go in hopes they will end up doing something that makes them famous or they will get picked to be the next one and get fame that way. I dont watch the real seasons only the "Pads" so I know nothing about these people other then their time on the show.
    Most of these alums do whatever they can to parlay their time on the show into a career. Its like the Real Worlders. They go to bars and crap and host events. Its quite pathetic. If anything, maybe it will be good for Rachel. This will force her to maybe go out and look for a real job instead of sitting back thinking you can live off the money you won on a dumb show.
    Im glad Michael was exposed for being a POS. Hes a complete tool.
    Jaime would jump back in bed with Chris in a heartbeat. Did she not have a mirror in her dressing room? What a jackass.
    Also, I wish someone would break that gavel over Ericas head. Whats the deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    What a great finale! Finally CH delivers on the "most dramatic ever". I didn't see anything disturbing though - other than Jamie's outfit that is. I totally get why Nick did what he did. Kudo's to him.
    LOL! Love the part about the only thing disturbing was Jamie's outfit good one mesa
    NEPASue and mesachick like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Agree with everything you said 100% Giggity

I loved the Finale! And I loved that Nick choose KEEP.

The more I saw of Rachel, the less sorry I was for her. Michael led her on. There's no doubt about that. But when he left she all but put up a shrine to him & carried it on her back. Pathetic.
    She not only didn't want Nick for her partner for the remaining show, but she made it very clear to him, repeatedly. She never treated him like her partner for a second & didn't care a bit about him. She just whined & carried on about Michael. He kept her there when she wanted to quit & used strategy to drag her along to the end.
    He owed her nothing!
    Then on last night's show she was so whiny & entitled that I was glad she got left with no money.

I agreed with everything he said as to the way he was treated & why he chose to keep the money at the end. But for some reason Rachel just wouldn't listen. It was still all about her & why didn't he reward her for treating him like nobody.

Best......Finale......Ever!!!! !

Also, I hope I never have to look at Chris B on my TV screen ever again.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Closed Thread