Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Woo Hoo! Good for you, Nick. You won the whole pile of cash, now enjoy it. The best part was the whole unapologetic, darned right I deserve this speech. I was applauding the whole way.

The best part about this is that now more people will feel like they can choose Keep. Maybe we'll have a season where both choose Keep and the rest of the house gets to split the $$. Now THAT would be fun to watch too.
    It would be. I dont think he needed to share it with weepy face( and I liked Rachael) She lost, he won.I loved how he called them all out.How many times did we hear them say they were there for the money. Blakely sure did, and so did a few others! She didn't keep him in the game, how?? She was with Micheal, and Micheal lied and got caught and was OUT! He is still a liar.

Blakely seems happy( calmer ) with Tony. the BP itself was pretty but tonight made it all worthwhile I am still LOL at Jaclyn's face!!

Chris was angry about the votes , I wont miss that grown @ss man
    Alexxxx, wannasee and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Chris Harrison's Final Blog is posted in his blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

The one and only thing that I know about Nick is that he's greedy. Jamie was wearing big earrings and had painted two moles on her face. When Chris apologized to Jamie, she had a blank look on her face. She has issues.

Nick did not get to the end by himself no matter how much he may want to believe it. If it had not been for Rachel and her alliance they both would have left the night Kalon and Lindzi did instead. The house agreed that Nick voted however Chris told him to so he couldn't even manage to do that by himself. That last competition was not a single but a couple competition and Rachel pulled through during her part. For him to lie to Rachel for weeks about splitting the money only to turn around and change his mind was a very low thing to do. He had to have made some pretty strong promises to Rachel for him to be so secure in her deciding to share the money instead of keeping it. After all, he would have been a fool to decide to keep the money unless he was absolutely positive about Rachel's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    For him to lie to Rachel for weeks about splitting the money only to turn around and change his mind was a very low thing to do. He had to have made some pretty strong promises to Rachel for him to be so secure in her deciding to share the money instead of keeping it. After all, he would have been a fool to decide to keep the money unless he was absolutely positive about Rachel's decision.
    I agree with everything you said, except for the bolded part. I don't think for one minute that he was ever going to share with her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Best finale ever!!
    alizarules, jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Am I the only one who wishes they'd both chosen keep so neither of them got the money? That would have been epic.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    He had to have made some pretty strong promises to Rachel for him to be so secure in her deciding to share the money instead of keeping it. After all, he would have been a fool to decide to keep the money unless he was absolutely positive about Rachel's decision.
    I disagree because if he wasn't sure of her vote, then "Keep" is a great idea - it would STOP her from getting any money if she chose "Keep". I'd rather give it to everyone else to split than take the chance that my partner would get the whole ball of wax. That's why keep is such a tantalizing option - especially if you're unsure of your partner.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Fogey

Is it overly simplistic to say Nick deserved to win because he did?

This game is all about getting $250,000. That's it. Congrats Nick

And I love Tony and Blakely together, good for them.

And Nick's poker face clapping when Rachel revealed SHARE was brilliant.
    And I think there was real emotion when Nick was saying no one was looking out for him. and he's right, no one went on the show to win $125,000.

That was fun.

Last thing before I go to work, Nick said more on the finally than he did all season. Way to go.
    Last edited by alizarules; 09-11-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    This game is all about getting $250,000. That's it. Congrats Nick

And I love Tony and Blakely together, good for them.

And Nick's poker face clapping when Rachel revealed SHARE was brilliant. <-- HAHA, love it!
    And I think there was real emotion when Nick was saying no one was looking out for him. and he's right, no one went on the show to win $125,000.
    Haven't watched yet but I was spoiled so I knew the outcome & was happy with it. Since I couldn't stand Rachel, I felt she got what was coming to her and while I disliked Blakely on Ben's season (& most of BP3), after she & Tony got together, I was happy for them so I hope they can make it work!

Closed Thread