Closed Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Good for you Nick! Excellent choice.

Rachael was never hooked into the partnership.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    I don't think Nick will regret it at all and he shouldn't.
    I doubt we will see him again. It was a game, and he won. Bye Bye Nick- enjoy!
    Dukie and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think Chris already has regrets, but only because of his family not liking how he treated people. Personally, I still don't think he sees anything wrong with what he did.

As for Nick, while I do feel bad for Rachel, she did bring this on herself. He said he would have shared if she had acted differently. She tried to quit three times knowing that that would mean that he would be eliminated. She did not care about what happened to him and only Jaclyn's pleading persuaded her to stay. She also kept talking about how she and Michael would have won and that he did not "deserve" to be there. I have to give props to Kalon for this...None of them DESERVE to be there. They were fortunate and most of them acted less that exemplary...Not that we expect that on BP, but nevertheless. He played by the rules. They all underestimated him, ignored him and were willing to keep him there while it was convinient. He got the last laugh. Karma bit Rachel because of how she treated him.

Great ending. Made watching the rest of this snoozefest worth my while.
    Oh I agree with Kalon's comment. Never thought I would say those words.

Still, I'm angry with Nick right now even if he did make some sense. He also told Rachel he would share it with her which means he's not a man of his word. Not that I've never gone back on mine but I did end up paying for it when I did.

And I agree that Rachel was not exactly America's sweetheart in the way she spoke to him. I hate to admit it but there was a part of me that did enjoy the irony which is also the part of me that understood the audience reaction. Still, I feel bad for Rachel . . . now.
    navybelle, Midol and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Good for you Nick! Excellent choice.

Rachael was never hooked into the partnership.
    Wow! What a great finale. I read the spoilers about this and I thought to myself, "what a jerk". But then, after hearing him talk about it tonight, I was totally on his side. I like Rachael, but Nick is right. And, it was clear his feelings were hurt which I didn't pick up on during the show. He really didn't owe her anything.

Bravo!

Funny.....I thought this show would be complete trash when it first launched, but I've really grown to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Oh I agree with Kalon's comment. Never thought I would say those words.

Still, I'm angry with Nick right now even if he did make some sense. He also told Rachel he would share it with her which means he's not a man of his word. Not that I've never gone back on mine but I did end up paying for it when I did.

And I agree that Rachel was not exactly America's sweetheart in the way she spoke to him. I hate to admit it but there was a part of me that did enjoy the irony which is also the part of me that understood the audience reaction. Still, I feel bad for Rachel . . . now.
    She didn't seem to mind Nick standing around while she was to Mikey on the phone. She will bounce back and so will he. He just has more moola
    Dukie, NEPASue, Alexxxx and 3 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a confession to make. I thought Chris and Sarah deserved to win more than Rachel and Nick.

Oops, sorry Kalon.

FORT Fogey

Woo Hoo! Good for you, Nick. You won the whole pile of cash, now enjoy it. The best part was the whole unapologetic, darned right I deserve this speech. I was applauding the whole way.

The best part about this is that now more people will feel like they can choose Keep. Maybe we'll have a season where both choose Keep and the rest of the house gets to split the $$. Now THAT would be fun to watch too.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I caught a little bit of tonight's show and I am calling BS!

I highly doubt Nick took all that money for himself, he probably shared it with Rachel and others who he felt advanced his game.

Michael and Holly shared THEIR winnings with Graham and Michelle. You think it was any different this year? Nope. I don't believe it. That decision was "helped" once again with the producers. They needed a different ending; how easy is it to manipulate the non-entity of the season?

If this show was on the up and up--then I do agree with Nick's decision. He did deserve the money because Rachel stayed and none of her reasons included Nick.

The BS that douchebagChrisB was trying to pull off obviously failed. What a schmuck. If your parents raise you right you do not treat women like he does. Dude needs therapy or a WaaaHmbulance.
    Midol likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

While I can somewhat understand Nick's reasoning, in the end all I could think about him was what an a$$! He and Chris are both going to regret their actions on BP in the future. Karma is a _____!
    I might applaud Nick for how he played the game, but his smugness completely turned me off. Could he not have said, "I'm sorry, Rachel, I know I said I'd vote 'Share,' but I was playing a game?" No, he had to shake his butt and say "Nyah, nyah, nyah!" to everyone. Very ungentlemanly, immature and unsportsmanlike. Every time he smiled it turned my stomach.

And he did not win the game completely on his own. He and Rachel won the Night Ranger contest as a team. She was the one who came up with the eye make-up for him at least. Not sure how much of that played in to it, but he did not do that alone.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I agree. He gave her his word and let's face it, without her, he wouldn't have been there. He was on the chopping block earlier this season.

I get why he did it, but I don't agree with him. He was aligned with the other side of the house (not Rachel's side) and she could have left and he would have had to go with her. He pretty much did nothing this season. It's equal to Jenn winning Big Brother, IMO.

but his smugness completely turned me off
    Exactly! He was an ass about it when he didn't need to be.

Eh, maybe I just feel this way because I've never liked him. He's weird, not attractive at all and he's dull as dirt.

But I am happy for Blakely and Tony. I think they really do love each other and I hope they can make it work.
    Vonna, Baby's Breath and sparklete like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread