Closed Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/10 Bach Pad 3: FINALE! ** West Coast Spoilers**

See you all in January or over at the DWTS thread! Toodles!!!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

While I can somewhat understand Nick's reasoning, in the end all I could think about him was what an a$$! He and Chris are both going to regret their actions on BP in the future. Karma is a _____!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yeah, the recap was great. Nick really was discounted by almost everyone at the house and I guess that is his rationale for keeping the entire winnings. A lot of it was luck, I believe, b/c I really didn't see any master plan on his part on how he was going to win BP3. I think Rachel was a crappy partner crying in her spilled milk over Michael and wanting to leave all the time but it stinks that he didn't share. Nick better go into hiding after this...he will become a persona non grata in Bachelor World.

It's been fun, my fellow FoRTERS! Same time, same place in January!
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

I don't think Nick will regret it at all and he shouldn't.
    shyra, alizarules, Rattus and 5 others like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Nick looks really ugly when he smiles. I feel bad for Rachel. Me thinks he was into Rachel and felt spurned, hence mentioning, "if we had a partnership like Blakeley Tony" things may be different or something to the like.
    Vonna likes this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

What poetic justice! Maybe Miss Rachel will learn to consider someone else beside herself in the future. Her rampant me, me, me througout the whole game had me wondering when she'd get hers from Nick. He sat and listened while she put him down over and over again never reciprocating or telling her to grow up....(which was what I was thinking). IMO she got exactly what she deserved.....Nada! You go, Nick...and spend that money wisely!!!

FORT Fanatic
    That. Was. Awesome!!!! Good for Nick. I loved Kaylons line about noone deserving the money. This will now make future seasons winners think a little more and it won't be a forgone conclusion.

Did that Blakely Tony thing feel staged to anyone else? (Berween the two of them). Come on seriously? Didn't the guy go on the show to win $ for his kid yet somehow he has the money for a "Neil Lane" ring? When do they start shopping their wedding to ABC?
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    While I can somewhat understand Nick's reasoning, in the end all I could think about him was what an a$$! He and Chris are both going to regret their actions on BP in the future. Karma is a _____!
    I think Chris already has regrets, but only because of his family not liking how he treated people. Personally, I still don't think he sees anything wrong with what he did.

As for Nick, while I do feel bad for Rachel, she did bring this on herself. He said he would have shared if she had acted differently. She tried to quit three times knowing that that would mean that he would be eliminated. She did not care about what happened to him and only Jaclyn's pleading persuaded her to stay. She also kept talking about how she and Michael would have won and that he did not "deserve" to be there. I have to give props to Kalon for this...None of them DESERVE to be there. They were fortunate and most of them acted less that exemplary...Not that we expect that on BP, but nevertheless. He played by the rules. They all underestimated him, ignored him and were willing to keep him there while it was convinient. He got the last laugh. Karma bit Rachel because of how she treated him.

Great ending. Made watching the rest of this snoozefest worth my while.
    shyra, alizarules, Shoepie and 5 others like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

"Nick better go into hiding after this...he will become a persona non grata in Bachelor World." (eastcoastmom)

and I bet he doesn't give a d*mn! He won, he won't be back. He's not friends with this obsessive, incestuous bunch. He's a schmuck with a quarter of a million bucks! I had read the spoliers and knew the ending and thought (before watching it play out) that he was a total jerk for taking the money, but you know what? He made a great case for himself! No one bothered to befriend him, Rachel treated him like a wart she couldn't get rid of. He played a game and he won. Good on him.

FORT Fogey

Still you gotta feel bad for rachel.wow no price for 2nd place
    She loses her love, probably her best friend now the money
    Vonna likes this.

Closed Thread