Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 102
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ed does not seem too surprised buy Jacyln is a mess. Girl needs to get a thicker skin and maybe get a reality check.

    Money, Money, Money. Did you really think she would give you the money?

    No romantic limo ride for Jacyln and Ed...Separate limos.

    Oh please Rachel. You too Jacyln. Dumb Dumb Dumb.

    What the hell is going on next week? What is Rachel crying about? Oh, there's my answer ... Mikey was a bad boy...and I guess there is more. CH says it is the most exciting and most disturbing finale EVER!!! This means that I will probably love it...I am bad that way. Ha Ha. I need to make sure I have some wine to toast to next week.

    To paraphrase the immortal words of my favourite Bette Jillian..."They better not f*cking disappoint!"
    Jillian is also my favorite Bachelorette -- and she brought out the "Best" in Ed. Sadly, Jaclyn is bringing out the "Worst" in Ed! So hard to watch them as partners!
    Midol likes this.

  2. #82
    FORT Regular ladygreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    142

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    Jillian is also my favorite Bachelorette -- and she brought out the "Best" in Ed. Sadly, Jaclyn is bringing out the "Worst" in Ed! So hard to watch them as partners!
    It has been hard to watch the entire season. That is why I DVR it and skip through the boring parts.

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I must be the only one who is glad Blakeley is gone. She was getting on my nerves big time. All she did was play victim to that big bad ol' Chris! If she hadn't made such a big deal out of things to begin with, Chris would have probably been happy to leave her be in the house. She is the one that started acting all bat sh** crazy with him. Not that I think Chris is the most stand up guy, but Blakeley played her part in it all as well. Anyway, I feel bad for Tony kinda, but not sad to see her gone.

    If Michael proposes to Rachel I will be disappointed in him. They've spent all of what - 3 weeks together maybe? I guess I won't be shocked so much as just SMH. That would be such a stupid bone-headed thing to do. Anything to bring on the " most shocking ending ever". But you really mean it this time right Chris Harris?

    Anyway, here's hoping that it'll be a good show Monday.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,313

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Does that only apply to Michael? What if it is someone else doing the proposing?
    jucamer likes this.

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Does that only apply to Michael? What if it is someone else doing the proposing?
    Nope - that applies to any of them, but it's Michael whom they are leading us to believe drops to one knee.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey Midol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My own private zoo
    Posts
    4,279

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I must be the only one who is glad Blakeley is gone. She was getting on my nerves big time. All she did was play victim to that big bad ol' Chris! If she hadn't made such a big deal out of things to begin with, Chris would have probably been happy to leave her be in the house. She is the one that started acting all bat sh** crazy with him. Not that I think Chris is the most stand up guy, but Blakeley played her part in it all as well. Anyway, I feel bad for Tony kinda, but not sad to see her gone.

    If Michael proposes to Rachel I will be disappointed in him. They've spent all of what - 3 weeks together maybe? I guess I won't be shocked so much as just SMH. That would be such a stupid bone-headed thing to do. Anything to bring on the " most shocking ending ever". But you really mean it this time right Chris Harris?

    Anyway, here's hoping that it'll be a good show Monday.
    I couldn't resist and peeked at the spoilers. If they are correct...and based on the preview we saw last night...I suspect they are...You will not be disappointed. In fact, CH may be right...it will be the most dramatic finale ever, although I don't think it is really that disturbing. I am rubbing my hands together and cackling in evil glee!!!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

    The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

  7. #87
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    20

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    The finale will probably be the best episode of the entire series. Sounds exciting and I'm looking forward to it!
    jucamer likes this.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,145

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I'm praying that somehow Chris disappears by next Monday night.
    I cannot bear the sight of him anymore.
    PLease, ABC, get rid of him.
    jucamer likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  9. #89
    FORT Fan NEPASue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    375

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Nope - that applies to any of them, but it's Michael whom they are leading us to believe drops to one knee.
    IDK where people get the idea that Michael will propose. Rachel is crying her eyes out and he is talking about not wanting to find a wife. He seems like a player to me but I can't stand him anyway so maybe I'm biased.

    I went & got spoiled so I have an idea what the "most shocking ending ever" is (and I'm happy with it) and there is another little surprise in there as well!
    Midol likes this.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    IDK where people get the idea that Michael will propose. Rachel is crying her eyes out and he is talking about not wanting to find a wife. He seems like a player to me but I can't stand him anyway so maybe I'm biased.

    I went & got spoiled so I have an idea what the "most shocking ending ever" is (and I'm happy with it) and there is another little surprise in there as well!
    Here's where I get the idea from. In the very beginning of the season, the first show, when they showed the scenes of what we will seeing during the upcoming season, they lead you to believe someone will be proposed to by showing a guy down on bended knee, as if proposing to a girl. I can't remember what they said when they showed that little clip, but that, along with Michael talking about a wife, that's what makes me think he'll propose. I really really hope that's not what happens though.

    BTW - I am NOT spoiled. So please, no one even hint around as to what is going to happen. Even saying you are "happy with it" gives things away since I pretty much know how everyone feels about certain contestants. I want to be shocked and surprised! Thanks!
    Photobabe likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.