Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I can see Rachel and Nick winning. I forget how it ends, can one take the money and not the other?? I would take all the money for putting up with this nutty lot

Good luck to Rachel and Micheal if they are a couple( and Tony and Blakely if they are)
    But if they both choose to keep it for themselves, the money goes to the rest of the cast split evenly. It's a huge risk to not split it because it's very easy to end up with nothing.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

Nick is diplomatic: he said some contestants are loved, and some aren't loved.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Nick is diplomatic: he said some contestants are loved, and some aren't loved.
    I do believe he made a logical decision, but those can come back to haunt them. Sometimes the most hated contestants win the whole thing. Dr Will is a perfect example. It depends on if the jury votes emotionally or on game. Chris got himself out of some bigtime pickles so people could respect that and give him the game. I think it is somewhat unlikely but not completely out of the question.
    Midol likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I do believe he made a logical decision, but those can come back to haunt them. Sometimes the most hated contestants win the whole thing. Dr Will is a perfect example. It depends on if the jury votes emotionally or on game. Chris got himself out of some bigtime pickles so people could respect that and give him the game. I think it is somewhat unlikely but not completely out of the question.
    Nick said "not love." Of course the producers could have helped him choose his words. Chris doesn't have superficial charm. He couldn't cover up the sadness he felt with a dazzling display of whatever... when Emily didn't choose him. Chris' moping caused drama, like Nick said.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    But if they both choose to keep it for themselves, the money goes to the rest of the cast split evenly. It's a huge risk to not split it because it's very easy to end up with nothing.
    I didn't know that.So whats the point .If they keep it, they have to split it. I guess Chris could win it, I do hope not.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't know that.So whats the point .If they keep it, they have to split it. I guess Chris could win it, I do hope not.
    If they both choose Share, then they split it. If they both choose Keep, then the rest of the cast gets it. But if one chooses Share and one chooses Keep, then the one that chose Keep gets the entire $250,000.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    If they both choose Share, then they split it. If they both choose Keep, then the rest of the cast gets it. But if one chooses Share and one chooses Keep, then the one that chose Keep gets the entire $250,000.
    Thank you! I didn't see last seasons ending.The first season, I had forgotten.Hmm, well I guess we will have to see what the couples do. I think I would choose keep and say bye bye to a) the BP and b) to this loony lot
    NEPASue and Alexxxx like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Most disturbing? LMAO That's a new one!
    I think that CH meant delightful, demeaning, delicious - any word that will say that everyone (even the few well-liked contestants like Michael Stagliano) are about to get backed over by the BP bus. Beep! Beep! I don't think that any of them are going to be spared, except maybe some of the Bach fans that they brought on the show, like Paige.

This group of Bach/Bachette alums overall is undoubtedly the most immature and emotionally stunted group that the Pad has ever cast on the show. It looks like there are some people who have some scores to settle with other contestants, like Jaclyn going after Jaime, so I expect things to get very personal and downright mean. Like I said, I think it will evolve into a free-for-all, with no one coming out unscathed.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This time I really think we are in for a good finale. Shocking and disturbing? Not sure, but something happens that will be entertaining.

Obviously the editing in that preview was VERY misleading. I think Michael does like Rachael and the finish of his sentence is something like....but I think I may have found a wife. I think they gave it a try anyway.

All the shocked looks may be a result of Jaclyn unleashing her wrath on Rachael. And that may be why Chris has his hands over his mouth. The shock is just hurt feelings being spewed all over the place. I see Rachael and Nick winning.

On Jacklyn for a minute. She could make better use of her looks. She has an exotic look but she is not playing that up. Cut bangs and blunt hair to her shoulders. Stop trying to look like a sexy babe with your extentions and go for unique. She needs a stylist to show her how to choose clothes that set her apart in a bohemian or cutting edge way. Her make up is too dark for her complexion and her hair is too light. I would love to see a professional get ahold of her. She has the goods to look quirky, exotic or arty. Her face is not pretty enough to go for the norm.
    I just re-watched the preview for next week and Michael says, "did I come on here looking for a wife? no!"

And Jaclyn is telling Jamie Otis that she is "socially awkward". REALLY Jaclyn? You better take a personal assessment of yourself!!! How can you possibly have any friends the way you speak to and criticize everyone (especially the girls)???

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    I just re-watched the preview for next week and Michael says, "did I come on her looking for a wife? no!"

And Jaclyn is telling Jamie Otis that she is "socially awkward". REALLY Jaclyn? You better take a personal assessment of yourself!!! How can you possibly have any friends the way you speak to and criticize everyone (especially the girls)???
    Didn't Mike say he was looking for love? Maybe he found a wife and will propose to her.

I have nothing left to say about Miss Jaclyn.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread