+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Ed does not seem too surprised buy Jacyln is a mess.

What the hell is going on next week? What is Rachel crying about? Oh, there's my answer ... Mikey was a bad boy...and I guess there is more. CH says it is the most exciting and most disturbing finale EVER!!! This means that I will probably love it...I am bad that way. Ha Ha. I need to make sure I have some wine to toast to next week.

To paraphrase the immortal words of my favourite Bette Jillian..."They better not f*cking disappoint!"
    Oh, I think Ed was pretty surprised but just wasn't a blubbering fool like his partner was about it. I cannot WAIT until next week. It really is going to be an exciting show. Lots of stuff you didn't see coming, according to the spoilers.
    Dukie and KatesMom like this.

FORT Fogey

This time I really think we are in for a good finale. Shocking and disturbing? Not sure, but something happens that will be entertaining.

Obviously the editing in that preview was VERY misleading. I think Michael does like Rachael and the finish of his sentence is something like....but I think I may have found a wife. I think they gave it a try anyway.

All the shocked looks may be a result of Jaclyn unleashing her wrath on Rachael. And that may be why Chris has his hands over his mouth. The shock is just hurt feelings being spewed all over the place. I see Rachael and Nick winning.

On Jacklyn for a minute. She could make better use of her looks. She has an exotic look but she is not playing that up. Cut bangs and blunt hair to her shoulders. Stop trying to look like a sexy babe with your extentions and go for unique. She needs a stylist to show her how to choose clothes that set her apart in a bohemian or cutting edge way. Her make up is too dark for her complexion and her hair is too light. I would love to see a professional get ahold of her. She has the goods to look quirky, exotic or arty. Her face is not pretty enough to go for the norm.

I think Michael will end up with Rachael and they cut off his sentence just before he reveals he has found his future wife.

I think the part of the show that will be disturbing...or whatever adjective they used to describe next week's show... is that one of the winning duo WILL choose to keep all of money and NOT split it. (Don't they always get the choice of doing that???) My guess is that it's Nick and Rachael who win and that Rachael ends up with nada...) Just a guess on my part.
    Shoepie, annettejt and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I think Michael will end up with Rachael and they cut off his sentence just before he reveals he has found his future wife.

I think the part of the show that will be disturbing...or whatever adjective they used to describe next week's show... is that one of the winning duo WILL choose to keep all of money and NOT split it. (Don't they always get the choice of doing that???) My guess is that it's Nick and Rachael who win and that Rachael ends up with nada...) Just a guess on my part.
    I can see Rachel and Nick winning. I forget how it ends, can one take the money and not the other?? I would take all the money for putting up with this nutty lot

Good luck to Rachel and Micheal if they are a couple( and Tony and Blakely if they are)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I thought Ed said he goes to Karaoke frequently and was good? That was awful.

OMFG now I hope someone youtubes one of him singing because I have to see if he does any better singing something he knows.

I thought I had the "ugliest cry face". Apparently I was wrong.

Wow Sarah has gotten quite the attitude and you all know what that means.

Chris thinks he's played this game well? Hahahahahaha. What a delusional "grown ass man"

I think the producers are doing shout outs to Ashley Spivey's blog with all the bird references, which is hilarious.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fanatic

What do you think abut the possibility that Rachel wins and gives money to her best bud Jaclyn? Not that Jaclyn deserves it after her lack of trust in Rachel. From what we saw Nick was the one speaking up at the rose ceremony and Rachel was upset. If Jaclyn was really her "best" friend hopefully she would show some understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I thought Ed said he goes to Karaoke frequently and was good? That was awful.

OMFG now I hope someone youtubes one of him singing because I have to see if he does any better singing something he knows.
    Considering how much Ed drinks, I'm sure he thinks he sounds great.
    JunkieGirl, Dukie and jucamer like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by guide54 View Post
    What do you think abut the possibility that Rachel wins and gives money to her best bud Jaclyn? Not that Jaclyn deserves it after her lack of trust in Rachel. From what we saw Nick was the one speaking up at the rose ceremony and Rachel was upset. If Jaclyn was really her "best" friend hopefully she would show some understanding.
    Can she do that?? I forget what they can do.I think Jaclyn deserves nothing, she is ugly( inside and out) I really think Chris thinks this in the bag for him. I hope for a big upset and to see him go home empty handed( again)
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Chris Harrison's Blog for Episode 7 is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have to say that Jaclyn is the least attractive woman I've ever seen. Her attitude makes it worse, too.

Rachel...I think when she wears her bangs straight makes her look ...generic? hard?...But when she had them braided and again when she had them slightly curled, it softens her features and makes them stand out more. She looked beautiful tonight.

Rachel and Nick were the best. I think she would have sounded better at the beginning, but you could tell she was nervous..she was quivering a lot. Ed and Jaclyn were foul. Their 'perfomance' was gross. Chris and Sarah were bad, too. I dont' know what she was doing, but she looked awful doing it and those pants did her NO favors. Yikes. BTW, I loved that song when it was popular. Which was way back...junior high I think..

I feel bad for Rachel, but...is it really a loss to lose the nasty Jaclyn as a friend?

Weird season for me....I would never have believed that I would end up liking Kalon and Blakely. Whodathunkit?

The preview: Who was fighting back stage? I don't think Michael and Rachel end up together...his body language was way off for that.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-04-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread