Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 9/3 BP 3: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Here's where I get the idea from. In the very beginning of the season, the first show, when they showed the scenes of what we will seeing during the upcoming season, they lead you to believe someone will be proposed to by showing a guy down on bended knee, as if proposing to a girl. I can't remember what they said when they showed that little clip, but that, along with Michael talking about a wife, that's what makes me think he'll propose. I really really hope that's not what happens though.

BTW - I am NOT spoiled. So please, no one even hint around as to what is going to happen. Even saying you are "happy with it" gives things away since I pretty much know how everyone feels about certain contestants. I want to be shocked and surprised! Thanks!
    They already showed that scene, though. It was during the wax museum date...it was Michael, but it was a pose for the fans that got to walk through.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    IDK where people get the idea that Michael will propose. Rachel is crying her eyes out and he is talking about not wanting to find a wife. He seems like a player to me but I can't stand him anyway so maybe I'm biased.

I went & got spoiled so I have an idea what the "most shocking ending ever" is (and I'm happy with it) and there is another little surprise in there as well!
    Where do I go to get spoiled, can you PM me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    They already showed that scene, though. It was during the wax museum date...it was Michael, but it was a pose for the fans that got to walk through.
    OK Java, thanks for the info. It's hard to remember it all sometimes. They still are leading us to believe that someone gets proposed to though, I do remember when they showed that clip that that was what they were alluding to. I have no clue if that's what will happen, I'm just saying I would be disappointed if it does.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

Okay just got around to watching this today, that had to be one of the funniest, bizarre and embarrassing things I've ever seen. I couldn't even watch Ed and goon face, lol!! Think Nick and Rachel made the right move. Hopefully the finale will bring Chris down a peg or two

I couldn't resist getting spoiled also - the previews just really left me dying to know the outcome. I'm still really looking forward to seeing it all unfold though. Can't wait until Monday!
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I couldn't resist getting spoiled also - the previews just really left me dying to know the outcome. I'm still really looking forward to seeing it all unfold though. Can't wait until Monday!
    Me too. Funny about spoilers - aside from Courtney on Ben's season (just because I really did not like her), the spoilers have never made me less interested in watching. In fact usually, they have the opposite effect - and next week's finale is a perfect example of that! Can't wait!
    BTW, NEPASue, nanarama and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Me too. Funny about spoilers - aside from Courtney on Ben's season (just because I really did not like her), the spoilers have never made me less interested in watching. In fact usually, they have the opposite effect - and next week's finale is a perfect example of that! Can't wait!
    Yeah I usually get antsy about a week or 2 before the show is ending & just want to know the outcome & still watch in order to see it unfold! Even the threads on here, since I dvr the show, sometimes I read them before watching to see what's going on, other times, I avoid FORT since I just want to watch the show & see what happens.

I haven't looked for spoilers.....but I have been tempted.
    norealityhere likes this.

I spoiled as well and I have to say I am more excited to watch tonight than I have been all season!
    NEPASue likes this.

Me too! Oh my gosh, only hours to go before we get to see it all go down. My DH is even excited about it!

Closed Thread