+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I never saw any jealousy issues with Blakely concerning Chris. What I saw was Chris wanting to mess around with another chick that wasn't his partner and that other chick trying to get him to dump Blakely as a partner for her. That upset Blakely and I don't blame her. They have to rely on their partners and hers was constantly trying to stab her in the back. As soon as Chris hooked up with Sara he did the same thing to that other chick that he did to Blakely. The only problem was that other chick was clueless and believed his lies.
    Blakeley wasn't jealous? She was really jealous that he was spending time with another girl other than her, like she had some claim to all of his time. As for Jamie trying to "steal Chris" to be her partner, then she should have been mad at Jamie, not Chris. I agree that they have to rely on their partners, but how long had they even known each other before partnering up? An hour? Two? Sometimes people just don't gel well from the get go, and that is what happened to them. Instead of flying off the handle at Chris, she could have approached him maturely, but she didn't. She flew off the handle instead, which set a much different tone as to how everything happened. If she had gone about it differently, Chris wouldn't have felt that the only way to get a different partner, would have been to get rid of Blakeley. They could have just split up and found different partners, as they did eventually anyway. Again, I don't think Chris is the best guy in the world, but Blakeley most definitely had a hand in her own fate within the house.
    Dukie, NEPASue and scoot13 like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I grew to like Blakeley. I still think she overdoes everything, and comes across really desperate. But within that bunch, she isnt as bad as she was imho
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I grew to like Blakeley. I still think she overdoes everything, and comes across really desperate. But within that bunch, she isnt as bad as she was imho
    I didn't like her (even on Ben's season) but I DO like her with Tony & wish them nothing but the best, provided they continue to see each other post-show.
    Dukie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I didn't like her (even on Ben's season) but I DO like her with Tony & wish them nothing but the best, provided they continue to see each other post-show.
    Maybe all she needed was the right man to come along
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789