Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Watching now.

Ed must pull this [mod edit] on every girl he meets.

Hey I just want to sleep with no with no strings attached, that's cool right?

The sad thing is he does it because it works with so many girls.

UGH
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowLeviosa View Post
    Watching now.

Ed must pull this [mod edit] on every girl he meets.

Hey I just want to sleep with no with no strings attached, that's cool right?

The sad thing is he does it because it works with so many girls.

UGH
    He must be another of those guys with a golden penis because, while he has nice blue eyes I don't see much else going for him.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 09-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    Dukie likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    He must be another of those guys with a golden penis because, while he has nice blue eyes I don't see much else going for him.
    Unfortunately for us females, many of us continue to believe that if a guy tells us "this is what I am, I'm fabulous, take it or leave it", he must have a golden penis!

But the truth is, HE DOESN'T. No guy does. If a guy tells you upfront "I will treat you like the dustmite you are", don't say to yourself "well he warned me, I should've expected to be discarded". Instead say "This guy does NOT have a golden penis! Every other guy in the world has the exact same body part! This guy is a fraud!"

I swear to all that is holy: NO GUY has any appendage that makes him valuable enough to be his cast-off.
    With everything that is taught in schools these days, why is this lesson NOT taught?

I KID YOU NOT: Ed has nothing more than any other guy has, except a great sales technique. That's it, ladies. Stop being a sucker. Nobody has golden rod. Teach your daughters that.

P.S. I did not mean to sound argumentative against tbamom, whose posts I love to read. I just really want women to believe there's NOTHING on a guy's body that is equal to your own worth.
    (And I'm straight.)
    NEPASue and jucamer like this.

Ah I'm afraid I've never met one of them ing
    fireflyer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    P.S. I did not mean to sound argumentative against tbamom, whose posts I love to read. I just really want women to believe there's NOTHING on a guy's body that is equal to your own worth.
    (And I'm straight.)
    Don't worry I didn't take it as an argument. I agree with you that no man is worth your self-esteem no matter how wonderful their sex making sound effects are.
    sclilred1, NEPASue and jucamer like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Don't worry I didn't take it as an argument. I agree with you that no man is worth your self-esteem no matter how wonderful their sex making sound effects are.
    Sex making sound effects? LMFAO! Hahahhhaaahahhha. Hilarious.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fanatic
    I was fast forwarding through a lot of it but saw Bleakley crying when Chris won. Was that because he was stay and/or bc he won a date and would probably sleep with Sarah? If that doesn't say 'im still crazy about you' I don't know what does. What a kook she is. No wonder she's 35 and going on reality shows to fall in love.
    NEPASue likes this.

I took it more as spite for Chris to lose ever since he "spurned" her than specifically about him sleeping with Sarah. Maybe also worry over their alliance getting broken up.

I don't like Kalon (although he does seem better with Lindzi) but was sorry to see them go. Can't stand Rachel blubbering over Michael and went from "no clue who Nick is" to "not liking him." lol

That spelling thing...only thing I can say is that it would be very different keeping track of every other letter vs. the whole word. And some of those I would've had no clue how to spell!

I think Blakely was crying because Chris had tried twice to have her voted off. Everyone else in the house is disgusted by his behavior and he would already been gone if the rules hadn't been bent to keep him on. Knowing he would be safe if he won would mean she would very probably be going home. I see that Blakely strongly dislikes him (as do I and I've never met him!) but I don't get a jealousy vibe anymore. To me the main focus she had with Chris was wanting them to be committed partners to win the money. Yes, she went overboard - and how! But I think she's pretty smitten by Tony right now.

I don't care for either of them but could probably stomach Blakely more so than Chris as I feel he is immature, has a bad temper and a total disrespect for women.
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread