+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    There is that too. I don't think I could last without turning into a screaming banshee.

Jaclyn...maybe you should talk with men about if they are involved before you just hook up. Why does being a team need to mean you are a couple. Too late Jaclyn...you already look like a moron. I agree with Ed. It is a status thing with her...everyone else is a couple so we need to be also. It is a dumb Facebook thing. You are partners. You like him, but he told you he is hung up on someone back home, but let's not rock the boat and continue to as things are...which makes you look like an idiotic skank (which you are aware of), but, whatever...These women have no self respect. If that was my daughter she would get a slap up side the head when she came home (see Gibbs at Tony on NCSI).

OMG Midol you were on a roll last night!

Midol - loved your posts! They were much more entertaining than the show!

Jaclyn - what on earth? She doesn't want to look like a whore, yet when Ed tells her point blank that he is interested in another lady back home, she still sleeps with him? Gracious. Poor girl must have no self esteem. Tony and Blakely - weirdest couple ever.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I like Tony and Blakeley . I just think he is so different than was shown on the bachelorette
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I read on another board that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blakely is already making plans to move to Oregon to be with Tony.
    I like this spoiler! thank you ECM
    alizarules and Eastcoastmom like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

there's no one to root for, they are all unlikable
    1dog2kids likes this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG Midol you were on a roll last night!
    Thanks. It just comes so easily with material like that...and PMS.
    alizarules and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Tony and Blakely - weirdest couple ever.
    Yes, I agree! I would never have put those 2 together... and I don't see chemistry when I watch them.

However, I can see how physically she's "too hot" for him and how personality-wise he's "too good" for her. But they both offer something that the other one needs - he would never cheat on her which helps with her trust issues and he doesn't mind if she's "the boss". He's happy to worship the ground she walks on in order to have such a beautiful woman and plus he probably kind of likes not having to make decisions (I have a brother-in-law who's the same way & perfect for my sister).

So it's a win-win.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    All I know is he posted about her lots of posts and pictures on his facebook so something must have been going on then and perhaps now too. Other than his friends/family, the only other pictures on his facebook of other people are back when he was with Jill. Oh and he was in her facebook profile picture too for awhile. She seems like a good person and his type so I'm happy he has someone in his life.

I'm surprised she is still with him after him 'hooking up' with not one - but 2 - different women on the show. What's wrong with these girls? Don't they know or care about Ed's past dating history? Are they that desperate for a man?

Rachel just needs to go. I hope she gets voted out next week. Sucks for Nick that he is stuck with her whiny azz.

The spelling bee was really annoying...I kept yelling letters at the people some of them weren't even trying, or so it seemed! No wonder the kids were rolling their eyes!

This episode was boring, I hope it gets more interesting. I don't like the couples either, kind of wish it was just one guy, one girl being voted out & then the last 2 would win. If that were the case, I'd vote Sarah & Ed to win...they were pretty funny with the Blakely & Tony impression. And as far as Jaclyn goes, Ed pretty much said "we (the girl back home) are on a break, I am single, I like hanging out with you but you are a Ms. Right Now, take it or leave it." Hope she takes it for what it's worth, some fun and the possibility of winning $250K. Ed obviously isn't looking for a serious relationship and he isn't lying about it, so what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    I'm surprised she is still with him after him 'hooking up' with not one - but 2 - different women on the show. What's wrong with these girls? Don't they know or care about Ed's past dating history? Are they that desperate for a man?
    I don't know for a fact that they are together now like in a relationship. I just know he has been hanging out with her since the show finished taping. And he was single on the show, which was agreed upon by both of them beforehand, so it's not like he cheated on her or anything.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread