Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

So when Jaclyn, Blakely and Rachel were sitting on the couch kissing pinkies or whatever they do as BFF's, I was remembering back to the first episode... didn't they hate Blakely? I actually went back to read the episode 1 thread to make sure I wasn't crazy - nope, I'm not (they are) - Jac & Rach were totally ragging on Blakely - saying they didn't know why she thought they were friends. So... when did they become BFF's?? These biatches are horrible - ugh!

Now that Erica is gone, the only female I like is Sarah - too bad she's with Chris.
    alizarules and wannasee like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Don't you mean the godfather Michael Corleone? Kalon better watch out or he just might find Lindzi's horse's head in his bed.
    OMG, I just laughed out so loudly at this that my roommate came out to ask what was so funny. Especially since I just read The Godfather last week.

Thank goodness I wasn't drinking milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    So when Jaclyn, Blakely and Rachel were sitting on the couch kissing pinkies or whatever they do as BFF's, I was remembering back to the first episode... didn't they hate Blakely? I actually went back to read the episode 1 thread to make sure I wasn't crazy - nope, I'm not (they are) - Jac & Rach were totally ragging on Blakely - saying they didn't know why she thought they were friends. So... when did they become BFF's?? These biatches are horrible - ugh!

Now that Erica is gone, the only female I like is Sarah - too bad she's with Chris.
    Yes, they are all so charming. I totally agreed with you...until that last sentence. My vote goes to none of them.

I'm watching in Canada and they are full of promotional commercials for our version of the Bachelor starting soon. I'm curious if they will cast as nasty people as the original version.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Chris Harrison's Blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Shades of Ames...He gets out of his limo and joins her in hers. Sealed with a kiss. They are falling in love with each other...cue the music. OK..I'm a giant marshmellow. They certainly are a better match than Kalon and Emily.
    I don't think that Kalon or Linzi are entirely stupid (stupid enough to do these ridiculous shows, but otherwise...), but I am quite certain that Emily is entirely stupid. So yeah, definitely a better match.
    Midol likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Petty boring last night. The girls lost the plot, Blakeley is the one they all hated!!!
    Jaclyn, you are good enough for Eds bed, but not his life. I don't buy that he is perusing someone, he wouldn't behave like this if he were.
    As Midol posted - shades of Ames from Kalon, running to the other Limo - weak, we have seen it before.
    Rachael,I think she was told to be very upset, but she has over done it.
    The dates were boring
    Does it end next week? one can hope.I really want Chris off my screen
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Petty boring last night. The girls lost the plot, Blakeley is the one they all hated!!!
    Jaclyn, you are good enough for Eds bed, but not his life. I don't buy that he is perusing someone, he wouldn't behave like this if he were.
    As Midol posted - shades of Ames from Kalon, running to the other Limo - weak, we have seen it before.
    Rachael,I think she was told to be very upset, but she has over done it.
    The dates were boring
    Does it end next week? one can hope.I really want Chris off my screen
    I've seen pictures of Ed and this woman back in Chicago dating all the way back to the beginning of the year. For about a month and a half before he was on the show, I saw no pictures or posts from her on his facebook. Two weeks ago he posted a picture of them. So I really think he did have interest in this woman and now that he's back they may try the whole relationship thing. Just my $0.02.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I've seen pictures of Ed and this woman back in Chicago dating all the way back to the beginning of the year. For about a month and a half before he was on the show, I saw no pictures or posts from her on his facebook. Two weeks ago he posted a picture of them. So I really think he did have interest in this woman and now that he's back they may try the whole relationship thing. Just my $0.02.
    Maybe she is just another bed partner, and she doesn't mind her photo being on his face book page.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe she is just another bed partner, and she doesn't mind her photo being on his face book page.
    All I know is he posted about her lots of posts and pictures on his facebook so something must have been going on then and perhaps now too. Other than his friends/family, the only other pictures on his facebook of other people are back when he was with Jill. Oh and he was in her facebook profile picture too for awhile. She seems like a good person and his type so I'm happy he has someone in his life.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I read on another board that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blakely is already making plans to move to Oregon to be with Tony.
    I hope that's true

Closed Thread