Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/27 BP3 Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Do Kalon and Linzi ever hang around with the others? I never see them together other than the rose ceremonies.
    Can you blame them? I'm not sure it's worth $250,000 to spend the summer with that lot.
    BTW, navybelle, KatesMom and 1 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, not to be unfeeling, but I have zero sympathy for Jaclyn right now. She is wondering why she is single and why this always happens to her. Stop jumping into bed with any man who will have you. Good grief, have some dignity, woman! I am NOT a prude, but these girls are just the skankiest!
    Dukie, NEPASue, KatesMom and 3 others like this.

Ed really bugs me. He is so affable, yet distant too - definitely drawing in women with this combination. The more Jaclyn turns to him, touches him, and tries to connect, the more he pulls away - but in a laughing/smiling way. I can tell he's not that into her; he hardly makes eye contact with her. I feel sorry for her actually.
    fireflyer and Dukie like this.

Why is she still confused? He explained the situation quite thoroughly to her.
    BTW, fireflyer, Dukie and 3 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I read on another board that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Blakely is already making plans to move to Oregon to be with Tony.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Can you blame them? I'm not sure it's worth $250,000 to spend the summer with that lot.
    There is that too. I don't think I could last without turning into a screaming banshee.

Jaclyn...maybe you should talk with men about if they are involved before you just hook up. Why does being a team need to mean you are a couple. Too late Jaclyn...you already look like a moron. I agree with Ed. It is a status thing with her...everyone else is a couple so we need to be also. It is a dumb Facebook thing. You are partners. You like him, but he told you he is hung up on someone back home, but let's not rock the boat and continue to as things are...which makes you look like an idiotic skank (which you are aware of), but, whatever...These women have no self respect. If that was my daughter she would get a slap up side the head when she came home (see Gibbs at Tony on NCSI).
    jucamer likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Wait, wait, what happened? I had to take a phone call and missed a bit. Why do Ed/Jaclyn have a rose to hand out? Are they safe? They didn't win the competition.

Here is Ed as the Godfather again.

Linzi is pissed she has to suck up...Boo hoo. Suck it up buttercup! Maybe you should have thought of that earlier.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Yep, just take any crumbs he tosses out, Jaclyn. Gobble them up, you'll feel great about yourself afterward.
    Sad.

Thanks for the spoiler, Eastcoastmom, that was interesting. Wow, and unexpected too.
    BTW and jucamer like this.

While I agree with you Midol, I also feel sorry for Jaclyn. She is getting treated with the same amount of respect that she has for herself which is none. I realize that she is not attractive and I'm sure she has heard that all of her life. Still, she is a human, her body is not bad and she needs to learn to love herself and quit putting up with less than what she really wants. She obviously knows it's wrong but she is still letting it happen so she can get Ed's crumbs.
    Dukie likes this.

Closed Thread