+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Today's challenge involves stacking plates and cups in a walking race. Blakely, having worked at Hooters a number of years (no, not 35 nor 25 as sore loser Chris claims) has won the challenge. Guys up next.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Tony, with some sidelines coaching from Blakely, has won the challenge for the men. This week, the male and female losers of the challenge will not have a strike against them going into the final rose ceremony.

did I hear that right in the 'coming up' bit? It sounded like Kalon was saying he is IN LOVE with Lindzi. Did I really hear that

Yep, you heard that right, Rockytop Chick.

Since Blakely is taking Tony on her date and Tony is safe, Blakely must give her rose to some other guy who will also go on his own date. She chooses Kalon, who of course, chooses Lindzi to join him. Blakely must choose between date # 1 or date # 2, an overnight date. She chooses #2. 2 boxes arrive at the mansion. The larger box has diamond and sapphire earrings and necklace and the smaller box has keys to a Bentley. Kalon and Lindzi's date begins and they drive to a bridge which has been shut down just for them with a romantic dinner table set up, complete with chandelier.

Chris: I went from king of the castle to servant.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

Chris is plotting to send Lindzi home this week as payback for Kalon, who is safe this week.

Does Chris really not get that he IS the poop under Blakely's shoe and no one is going to listen to a word he has to say???
    NEPASue likes this.

Just throwing this out there.....helicopters don't have keys.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Shut up Erica... I want to stick that gavel of yours up where the sun don't shine. Talk about snobby. Blech!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast