Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by thatone View Post
    That's because he has no desire to go to bed with women and I will leave it at that.
    I am not a Michael fan, but wouldn't go that far. I believe he is attractive (to some gals). I am glad he's off the show though. It should be more interesting, with the focus on the newer people.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Her calling him out on his gameplay would have been acceptable. Her bringing up his past relationship and throwing it in his face was petty, puerile, and vicious. She is just repulsive.
    I agree. I was actually surprised she went there. I was just sitting there watching, and I actually said out loud, "oh no, don't go there". Pretty low blow. But, still glad she took him out of the game.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Regular

LOL I really had to laugh at Erica Rose...now nobody has to be dictated by a tiny little man. LOL

People may not like her but Michael made a move, he liked, and he got busted.

That was a good episode.
    NEPASue likes this.

And no one has yet mentioned what a brilliant move that was by Chris. Who knew he could be so clever what with all of his doucheness and everything?
    alizarules, jucamer and Photobabe like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Actually, I got the feeling that Chris made that comment in jest and was not going to act on it or didn't even give it a thought to act on it until Kalon egged him on. So, Michael really has Kalon to thank for his getting busted. Without Erica Rose seeing for her own eyes that Chris did not vote her out, she would have dragged Chris out with her based on what the others were telling her.

I think Erica said those things because outside of the house she and Michael were friends. He mentioned that he felt bad because they were friends but he wanted Chris out of the house. After all is said and done, she felt betrayed by a friend and while her comments were below the belt, I think she and Michael will talk it out and become friends again. Heat of the moment, we all say things we regret later.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    And no one has yet mentioned what a brilliant move that was by Chris. Who knew he could be so clever what with all of his doucheness and everything?
    I VERY highly doubt that was Chris' doing, he had 'help' from the producers. In 3 years, no one else has ever gotten to go see who is voting for who and now that they've let one person do it, what will happen next season? (If it gets picked up, the ratings are pretty bad) If you read around the 'net, some one wanted to even know if that was legal. So who knows?

According to his blog, Mike hasn't talked to Erica since then. The finale is soon, good gawd are they ever gonna play THAT up. *BARF*

Erica is just nasty. I have nothing good to say about her.
    Midol likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I VERY highly doubt that was Chris' doing, he had 'help' from the producers. In 3 years, no one else has ever gotten to go see who is voting for who and now that they've let one person do it, what will happen next season? (If it gets picked up, the ratings are pretty bad) If you read around the 'net, some one wanted to even know if that was legal. So who knows?
    BP reminds me of The Hunger Games, in which the gamemakers could change elements and rules in order to manipulate the game/show.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I think Erica said those things because outside of the house she and Michael were friends. He mentioned that he felt bad because they were friends but he wanted Chris out of the house. After all is said and done, she felt betrayed by a friend and while her comments were below the belt, I think she and Michael will talk it out and become friends again. Heat of the moment, we all say things we regret later.
    Erica wrote that Michael promised her he would help her win. She wrote that Michael has been texting apologies to her, and that she might eventually talk to him. She also wrote that Chris was heartbroken when Emily didn't choose him... and that he used the women on the Bachelor Pad to distract him from feeling sad about Emily. Michael wrote that if Erica wants to make amends then he is open for that, that he can and will forgive her... And he wrote that he also feels that he owes her an apology as well for telling her he would have her back, and going back on his word... but, if Michael hadn't voted Erica out of the house, then of course there would have been no reason for Erica to lash back at him! That's cause and effect, which Michael left out of his blog. He seems to have an arrogant attitude.
    NEPASue and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    ... but, if Michael hadn't voted Erica out of the house, then of course there would have been no reason for Erica to lash back at him! That's cause and effect, which Michael left out of his blog. He seems to have an arrogant attitude.
    He voted her out for gameplay, being that they are playing a game. She responded as the petty, vindictive bitch that she is. How one reacts to adversity speaks volumes about one's character, and she apparently has none.
    nanarama, Longhornfan and jucamer like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread