Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/20 Bachelor Pad Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

In the previews for next week, doesn't he tell her there is someone else? or he is pursuing someone else.
    Ed said there is someone back home he has been crushing on/pursuing a relationship with. I have been thinking that for months based on his facebook and twitter. He went on the show single hoping to start up something with this girl in Chicago when he got back.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    Erica is the best and I 100% agree with everything she said about him. So the Holly thing was a low blow, but whatever. SO GLAD she took him down. As far as Rachel goes, suck it up, girlie. You're still there...don't make a fool of yourself crying over some guy...go out there and try to win the game! If what she has with Michael is real, it can be continued after the show. If not, well, there ya go...no big loss!
    I am also a fan of Erica Rose. If Rachel loved Michael that much, she could have left with him. Also could the trailer date have been planned by the producers with Blakeley in mind?
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I am so glad Erica Rose is gone. I couldn't stand her! She always felt she was far superior than everyone else, especially how she always looked down on the fans. Her rant about Michael was unnessary. What a sore loser! To bring Holly is an all-time lower, even for her.
    What people don't realize is that a lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't always see. From what I heard, Michael is very fake, immature and can be very mean. Erica has had enough of his lies and that's why she blasted him and took him with her. He couldn't even respond because he knew she was right. Why do you think his face was beet red? Don't let him fool you, he's a very fake person. I also don't understand when Michael lies, backstabs people, talks behind their back it's called strategy but when Chris does it, he's called a d-bag.
    BTW, alizarules and NEPASue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by thatone View Post
    What people don't realize is that a lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't always see. From what I heard, Michael is very fake, immature and can be very mean. Erica has had enough of his lies and that's why she blasted him and took him with her. He couldn't even respond because he knew she was right. Why do you think his face was beet red? Don't let him fool you, he's a very fake person. I also don't understand when Michael lies, backstabs people, talks behind their back it's called strategy but when Chris does it, he's called a d-bag.
    Because Micheal didn't go to bed with three women, and call them all names afterwards. Not that I saw. He didnt think he was king of the BP either.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Jillian had said that Ed wanted them to do BP together (which was confirmed by Ed) -- and she considered it -- but later changed her mind. It turned out that it would have interfered with the new show she is hosting, Love It or List It. That tells me Ed was going on the show for the money and not for love. The producers would have LOVED to have Ed, Jillian -- and, yes -- Reid on the show. They would have created more drama with her on the show, in addition to the Ed and Reid drama!!
    I'm not exactly sure why, but I loved Jillian's season. I think it is my favorite - next to Trista's and Ryan's. I think the cast on Jillian's season was a pretty high caliber - both Jillian and the men - which helped. I also liked that Jillian wasn't the traditional beauty queen. I found Ed to be beyond charming (still do). Although he was sort of a male tramp. I hope the above means he and Jillian have reconciled somewhat and are on good speaking terms.

I agree that a season with Jillian, Ed, and Reid would have been to die for.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Because Micheal didn't go to bed with three women, and call them all names afterwards. Not that I saw. He didnt think he was king of the BP either.
    That's because he has no desire to go to bed with women and I will leave it at that.
    NEPASue likes this.

That's because he has no desire to go to bed with women and I will leave it at that.
    I guess we will see what Rachel has to say. I will leave it at that
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What people don't realize is that a lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't always see. From what I heard, Michael is very fake, immature and can be very mean. Erica has had enough of his lies and that's why she blasted him and took him with her. He couldn't even respond because he knew she was right. Why do you think his face was beet red?
    Her calling him out on his gameplay would have been acceptable. Her bringing up his past relationship and throwing it in his face was petty, puerile, and vicious. She is just repulsive.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'm not exactly sure why, but I loved Jillian's season. I think it is my favorite - next to Trista's and Ryan's. I think the cast on Jillian's season was a pretty high caliber - both Jillian and the men - which helped. I also liked that Jillian wasn't the traditional beauty queen. I found Ed to be beyond charming (still do). Although he was sort of a male tramp. I hope the above means he and Jillian have reconciled somewhat and are on good speaking terms.

I agree that a season with Jillian, Ed, and Reid would have been to die for.
    I also loved Jillian's season. She is extremely upbeat and has so much positive energy that she kept all the guys on their toes. She also tells it like it is and with her it's 'what you see is what you get'. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. Yes, Jillian and Ed have remained friends as stated in interviews. Both have said they 'talk a lot'; plus they were tweeting each other after the first episode aired. Jillian is rooting for Ed to win BP. She also said she loves his family and friends. That's great to see - especially after the Jake and Vienna fiasco!
    alizarules, NEPASue and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    To me, for Erica to take things to such a "below the belt" manner and attack anyone the way she did Michael just reflects badly on her!! Both of them are playing a game for $250,000, and Erica has done her share of lying to others as well. She certainly is no saint herself.

There is no justification for doing a character assassination on Michael by bringing up Holly and Blake and throwing that in his face. None whatsoever. Erica should have kept her critical remarks of Michael based strictly on his strategic moves in THIS season's BP and not dredged up something from the past season. So, when she started into a personal attack on Michael, Erica made me cringe. No one deserved what she said to him last night!! That was way too personal and completely uncalled for in my opinion.

I have never liked Erica Rose. I have always found her to be a privileged ditzy airhead, but I never expected to hear her say such vile hurtful things to Michael and then seem so proud of herself. I am so glad that she is gone!! I hope that I never have to see her on my tv screen again.

And I think that it was obvious that the producers manipulated the voting last night in order to keep Chris on BP. I have come to loathe Chris and all his whining. For the life of me, I can't figure out what any of these women see in him. He is just despictable!!
    I couldn't have said this better myself. That fat ugly b*tch had no business saying those things to Michael, she better hope she never meets me she would not like what I have to say. At the end of the day Michael is a sweet guy with great things in his future, Erica is an ugly loser who's going to die alone.

Closed Thread